Director of Provider Growth
Wheel is powering virtual care. We are a healthcare technology company bringing together both the tech infrastructure and the clinicians to power many of the industry’s leading telehealth services. By enabling more companies and clinicians to participate in virtual care, Wheel is helping to connect patients to the best care for their health needs.
We’re a hybrid-remote company with a hub in Austin, Texas, and we are proud to have been recently named one of Built In Austin’s Best Places to Work and Best Small Company to Work For. Wheel is backed by top investors; Lightspeed Venture Partners, CRV, Tusk Ventures, and Silverton Partners. We’re looking for new Wheelies who share a passion for making a positive difference in healthcare and feel connected to our core values.
We believe we can help build a future for everyone by ensuring how we work is aligned with our core values of:
Grit to grow.
To learn more about how we work, check out our careers page.
- Lead the organization that is responsible for managing the end-to-end supply acquisition of Wheel’s clinical network to ensure we meet the targeted demand
- Manage and develop a diverse team with focused, but connected areas of expertise including: Clinical Recruiting, Licensing and Credentialing, Payor Enrollment, Clinician Training & Onboarding, and Supply Funnel Analytics
- Oversee the creation, launch and future iterations of Wheel’s Supply Funnel Dashboard and form strategic recommendations based on data
- Lead Wheel’s credentialing and licensing strategy and engage with payors and third party credentialing tools to enable it
- Collaborate closely cross-functionally to ensure there is a healthy and efficient supply funnel including: Product to influence decisions that will improve our clinician experience, Marketing to collaborate on the content and communications we use to engage with the network, Sales to understand client needs in order to forecast supply, and Marketplace Operations to prioritize clinician recruiting, credentialing and training based on their analysis
- 10+ years experience leading high growth recruitment, onboarding and development or related field
- 3+ years in healthcare; Digital Health and/or Telehealth
- 5+ years experience and a passion for building, leading, and coaching large, diverse teams
- Analytical and data-driven; demonstrated ability to create and scale recruiting and funnel metrics that lead to actionable insights
- Skilled collaborator, thought partner, and influencer across all levels and functions within the company to accomplish shared goals, particularly product, sales, and marketing
Wheel continues to maintain its commitment to creating an inclusive and equitable work environment, and believes pay transparency is an important component. We are reviewing our internal policies and practices to ensure this is enabled for all employees, regardless of where they are located. In the meantime, this role can be performed remotely, with the exception of Colorado on a temporary basis. Colorado-based candidates will resume consideration in Q1 2022.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
At Wheel, we know we will go further together by celebrating diversity and that starts by honoring each of our unique lived experiences. We look for a diverse pool of applicants including those from historically marginalized groups: women, people with disabilities, people of color, formerly incarcerated people, people who are lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and/or gender nonconforming, first and second generation immigrants, veterans and people from different socioeconomic backgrounds. We are committed to ensuring a safe work environment where employees are not discriminated against based on age, race, ancestry, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer that believes in health, equity, equality, and prosperity for all so we can succeed in changing the way healthcare works.