Wheel is powering virtual care. We are a healthcare technology company bringing together both the tech infrastructure and the clinicians to power many of the industry’s leading telehealth services. By enabling more companies and clinicians to participate in virtual care, Wheel is helping to connect patients to the best care for their health needs.
We’re a hybrid-remote company with a hub in Austin, Texas, and we are proud to have been recently named one of Built In Austin’s Best Places to Work and Best Small Company to Work For. Wheel is backed by top investors; Lightspeed Venture Partners, CRV, Tusk Ventures, and Silverton Partners. We’re looking for new Wheelies who share a passion for making a positive difference in healthcare and feel connected to our core values.
We believe we can help build a future for everyone by ensuring how we work is aligned with our core values of:
Grit to grow.
To learn more about how we work, check out our careers page.
- Build and execute Wheel’s Operations roadmap and strategy to meet scaling needs while balancing the health of our dynamic two-sided marketplace
- Lead, coach, and develop a large, multi-disciplinary team that includes Clinical Operations, Clinical Supply Operations, Marketplace Operations and Support
- Develop and provide consistent operational reporting to be presented to Executives, the Board of Directors, and investors
- Thoughtfully organize and scale the Operations organization to meet current and future growth
- Create and enhance processes to optimize our supply against planned and targeted demand by collaborating with and influencing cross-functional teams and leveraging data to inform decisions
- Build deep, data-driven operational processes to ensure scale and performance
- 10+ years experience in strategy, business operations or related roles, with at least 3+ years of experience at a high growth company
- 5+ years leadership experience building and leading large, multi-disciplinary teams
- Intellectually agile; a strategic thinker who can think deeply and quantitatively about business problems, breaking down issues, and presenting solutions
- Strong analytically; master in excel, SQL and building/analyzing forecast models to inform decisions
- Strong demonstrated ability of combining analytical skills, strategy, project management skills, and interpersonal skills
- Experience in Healthcare, Digital Health, and/or Healthcare Technology industry strongly preferred
- MBA or Master’s degree strongly preferred