Strategy & Planning Analyst (multiple openings)
Wheel is the health tech company powering the next generation of healthcare. The entire healthcare industry is racing to serve patients online, but outdated business models, technologies, and mindsets are continuing to get in the way. We pioneered a new way for companies to build and scale virtual care.
Instead of starting from scratch, companies can leverage Wheel’s virtual care platform and nationwide clinician network to develop a virtual care service — bypassing the 15 months and $15 million it can take to build from the ground up. Today, Wheel powers the most innovative companies in healthcare today, including digital health companies, clinical lab networks, retailers, traditional healthcare providers, and tech companies.
We’re a team of experts and innovators working together to solve some of healthcare’s most challenging problems in order to put great care within everyone’s reach. We’ve raised $216 million in funding and backed by top investors including Lightspeed Venture Partners, Tiger Global, Coatue, CRV, Tusk Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, and Silverton Partners.
In the last year we’re proud to have been named:
-Forbes Next Billion Dollar Startups
-Built In’s Best Remote-First Places to Work
-CB Insights Digital Health 150
-Business Insider 30 Leaders under 40 Changing Healthcare
We’re looking for people to join our team who share a passion for making a positive difference in healthcare and feel connected to our core values.
- Strategic planning: You’ll help drive quarterly, annual, and ongoing planning across the organization, including identifying goals and metrics, surfacing risks and opportunities, and ensuring alignment across cross-functional teams
- Competitive strategy: Partner with key internal stakeholders to surface competitive insights and build our competitive strategy
- Organizational strategy and enablement: Work with the Chief of Staff and People team on a data-driven organizational approach to enable high velocity scaling and execution
- Analytics and insights. You’ll gain a deep understanding of our business and industry, generating insights to surface risks and key opportunities as we grow
- Get things done: Serve as a key partner for getting things done regardless of the project or task. - You’ll operate with high velocity, efficiency, and empathy to offer strategic and analytical support to the highest profile challenges across the organization
- 5 to 7 years of experience in consulting, strategy, finance, or similar analytical and strategic roles.
- Excellent business acumen and critical problem solving skills.
- Natural bridge-builder and cross-functional collaborator.
- Proven track record of excellent project management across a broad range of work.
- Experience in a startup environment and a hands-on, self-directed drive to get things done.
- Thrives with numbers, statistics, and spreadsheets.
- Intellectually agile: able to think deeply, qualitatively, and quantitatively about business problems, breaking down issues, and presenting solutions.
Wheel continues to maintain its commitment to creating an inclusive and equitable work environment and believes pay transparency is an important component. We are reviewing our internal policies and practices to ensure this is enabled for all employees, regardless of where they are located. In the meantime, this role can be performed remotely, with the exception of Colorado on a temporary basis. Colorado-based candidates will resume consideration in Q1 2022.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
At Wheel, we know we will go further together by celebrating diversity and that starts by honoring each of our unique lived experiences. We look for a diverse pool of applicants including those from historically marginalized groups: women, people with disabilities, people of color, formerly incarcerated people, people who are lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and/or gender nonconforming, first and second generation immigrants, veterans and people from different socioeconomic backgrounds. We are committed to ensuring a safe work environment where employees are not discriminated against based on age, race, ancestry, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer that believes in health, equity, equality, and prosperity for all so we can succeed in changing the way healthcare works.