Sr. Product Marketing Manager
Wheel is bringing the future of work to healthcare. Wheel is a first-of-its-kind enterprise that provides healthcare clients access to a flexible workforce of virtual care clinicians, and the tech-enabled infrastructure required to mobilize it rapidly and compliantly to improve patient access to care. Our mission is to change the way healthcare works by putting clinicians first, because happier clinicians make healthier patients. We’re headquartered in Austin, Texas, and recently named one of Built In Austin’s Best Places to Work, Best Small Company to Work For and Best Paying Company. Wheel is venture-backed by top investors with a track-record of growth-- and we’re building an amazing team of Wheelies. Come join us! Check out a recent Crunchbase article about our growth.
We believe we can help build a future for everyone by ensuring how we work is aligned with our core values of:
Grit to grow.
To learn more about how we work, check out our careers page.
- Help define, drive, and iterate on the go-to-market strategy
- Work with cross-functional partners to explore new ways to drive sales and adoption
- Create systems for feedback loops and collaboration primarily between product, sales and marketing, as well as other critical organizational functions
- Deeply understand market needs by segment to build unique and differentiated messaging and positioning, in line with Wheel’s overarching narratives and voice
- Define value propositions that are compelling yet also competitively defensible
- Develop, test, and iterate content and collateral to support field sales and account teams
- Design and lead both bespoke and scaled marketing strategies and programs to drive awareness, demand generation, and adoption
- 6+ years of relevant and substantial experience in product marketing, strategy, or sales enablement
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. You are a storyteller, at heart.
- Strong interpersonal skills – a nimble, forward-thinking, and adaptive teammate
- Ability to synthesize large amounts of information and distill for different audience segments in clear and effective ways
- Experience in high-growth B2B software companies or fast paced startups
- Healthcare experience a plus
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
At Wheel, we know we will go further together by celebrating diversity and that starts by honoring each of our unique lived experiences. We look for a diverse pool of applicants including those from historically marginalized groups: women, people with disabilities, people of color, formerly incarcerated people, people who are lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and/or gender nonconforming, first and second generation immigrants, veterans and people from different socioeconomic backgrounds. We are committed to ensuring a safe work environment where employees are not discriminated against based on age, race, ancestry, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer that believes in health, equity, equality, and prosperity for all so we can succeed in changing the way healthcare works.