Sales Executive (multiple openings)
Wheel is the health tech company powering the next generation of healthcare. The entire healthcare industry is racing to serve patients online, but outdated business models, technologies, and mindsets are continuing to get in the way. We pioneered a new way for companies to build and scale virtual care.
Instead of starting from scratch, companies can leverage Wheel’s virtual care platform and nationwide clinician network to develop a virtual care service — bypassing the 15 months and $15 million it can take to build from the ground up. Today, Wheel powers the most innovative companies in healthcare today, including digital health companies, clinical lab networks, retailers, traditional healthcare providers, and tech companies.
We’re a team of experts and innovators working together to solve some of healthcare’s most challenging problems in order to put great care within everyone’s reach. We’ve raised $216 million in funding and backed by top investors including Lightspeed Venture Partners, Tiger Global, Coatue, CRV, Tusk Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, and Silverton Partners.
In the last year we’re proud to have been named:
-Forbes Next Billion Dollar Startups
-Built In’s Best Remote-First Places to Work
-CB Insights Digital Health 150
-Business Insider 30 Leaders under 40 Changing Healthcare
We’re looking for people to join our team who share a passion for making a positive difference in healthcare and feel connected to our core values.
Our Sales Executive will drive deals that enable Wheel’s marketplace to function. You will work with industry leading brands driving a high energy, engaging and consultative deal process. Your success brings happy customers, clinicians and patients. You are the point person for growth and responsible for creating new relationships at critical clients that deliver results for all. We need self starters motivated to over deliver and over achieve. You’ll largely be working with clients, and also interface with Wheel technical, clinical, operational and regulatory experts to ensure success in the sales process and for your clients long term.
- Drive a high energy, engaging and consultative sales process with strategic industry leading accounts
- Develop a robust pipeline of industry leading companies to partner with Wheel, and manage the sales process from end-to-end
- Engage stakeholders throughout client organizations with a thoughtful and tailored approach
- Be your clients advocate at Wheel to ensure great outcomes for all
- Enterprise quota and pipeline management to hit it
- 7+ years demonstrated experience in Enterprise Sales, Business Development or Partnership role
- 3+ years experience in the Healthcare Industry
- Experience working in technology
- Demonstrated experience closing Enterprise deals over $500,000 ACV
- Background in consulting, venture capital and/or digital healthcare a plus
- Demonstrated experience exceeding quota and sales targets
- Experience interfacing with both internal team members and external customers as a part of a solution-based sales process
- Highly motivated self-starter ready to deliver
- Professional skills working with Word, GSuite, Slides, Presentation and CRM experience
- Gong, Hubspot, ZoomInfo experience is a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, Marketing, Economics, or Communications
Wheel continues to maintain its commitment to creating an inclusive and equitable work environment, and believes pay transparency is an important component. We are reviewing our internal policies and practices to ensure this is enabled for all employees, regardless of where they are located. In the meantime, this role can be performed remotely, with the exception of Colorado on a temporary basis. Colorado-based candidates will resume consideration in Q1 2022.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
At Wheel, we know we will go further together by celebrating diversity and that starts by honoring each of our unique lived experiences. We look for a diverse pool of applicants including those from historically marginalized groups: women, people with disabilities, people of color, formerly incarcerated people, people who are lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and/or gender nonconforming, first and second generation immigrants, veterans and people from different socioeconomic backgrounds. We are committed to ensuring a safe work environment where employees are not discriminated against based on age, race, ancestry, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer that believes in health, equity, equality, and prosperity for all so we can succeed in changing the way healthcare works.