Operations Associate, Scheduling
Wheel is powering virtual care. We are a healthcare technology company bringing together both the tech infrastructure and the clinicians to power many of the industry’s leading telehealth services. By enabling more companies and clinicians to participate in virtual care, Wheel is helping to connect patients to the best care for their health needs.
We’re a hybrid-remote company with a hub in Austin, Texas, and we are proud to have been recently named one of Built In Austin’s Best Places to Work and Best Small Company to Work For. Wheel is backed by top investors; Lightspeed Venture Partners, CRV, Tusk Ventures, and Silverton Partners. We’re looking for new Wheelies who share a passion for making a positive difference in healthcare and feel connected to our core values.
Learn more about what we are building in Forbes.
We believe we can help build a future for everyone by ensuring how we work is aligned with our core values of:
Grit to grow.
To learn more about how we work, check out our careers page.
As an Operations Associate, you will be responsible for owning a significant portion of our clinician scheduling process, a vital component of our capacity management workflow. Along with this, the associate will have significant exposure to clinician performance and client analytics, using core metrics to identify areas for opportunity - and experimenting to find the solutions and improvements. Working closely with our planned and real-time matching teams, you’ll have the opportunity to apply a strategy, analytics, and project management to push forward a huge amount of initiatives and tackle the various problems we’re looking to solve.
- Own the clinician scheduling workflow, a vital part of our capacity management & planning processes
- Assist with clinician performance analytics to identify underperforming clinicians and prevent churn from occurring
- Dynamically manage supply to get our marketplace to ideal combinations of client coverage and clinician satisfaction
- Monitor our marketplace in real time to most optimally match our supply with our demand
- Identify areas for improvement by focusing on core KPIs and digging into data to uncover problems and opportunities
- Work cross functionally within our operations department and other teams at Wheel to help scale processes and drive initiatives
- 0-2+ years of experience
- Team player that enjoys working cross functionally
- Clear communicator with excellent attention to detail, organization, and prioritization skills
- Strong ability to utilize Google Sheets or Excel
- Highly motivated and adaptable self starter who is comfortable working in a fast paced environment
- Bachelor’s Degree
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
At Wheel, we know we will go further together by celebrating diversity and that starts by honoring each of our unique lived experiences. We look for a diverse pool of applicants including those from historically marginalized groups: women, people with disabilities, people of color, formerly incarcerated people, people who are lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and/or gender nonconforming, first and second generation immigrants, veterans and people from different socioeconomic backgrounds. We are committed to ensuring a safe work environment where employees are not discriminated against based on age, race, ancestry, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer that believes in health, equity, equality, and prosperity for all so we can succeed in changing the way healthcare works.