Strategic Account Executive II
Wheel is the health tech company powering the next generation of healthcare. The entire healthcare industry is racing to serve patients online, but outdated business models, technologies, and mindsets are continuing to get in the way. We pioneered a new way for companies to build and scale virtual care.
Instead of starting from scratch, companies can leverage Wheel’s virtual care platform and nationwide clinician network to develop a virtual care service — bypassing the 15 months and $15 million it can take to build from the ground up. Today, Wheel powers the most innovative companies in healthcare today, including digital health companies, clinical lab networks, retailers, traditional healthcare providers, and tech companies.
We’re a team of experts and innovators working together to solve some of healthcare’s most challenging problems in order to put great care within everyone’s reach. We’ve raised $216 million in funding and backed by top investors including Lightspeed Venture Partners, Tiger Global, Coatue, CRV, Tusk Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, and Silverton Partners.
In the last year we’re proud to have been named:
- Forbes Next Billion Dollar Startups
- Built In’s Best Remote-First Places to Work
- CB Insights Digital Health 150
- Business Insider 30 Leaders under 40 Changing Healthcare
We’re looking for people to join our team who share a passion for making a positive difference in healthcare and feel connected to our core values.
- Manage a book of accounts to meet defined retention and expansion targets
- Prioritize your efforts across Enterprise (>$1M)
- Own the full customer relationship, partnering with implementation teams and taking over management for ongoing customer happiness
- Achieve full commercial potential of accounts and drive expansion
- Negotiate and execute renewal contracts that align to customer goals
- Partner with new business Sales Executives and Wheel’s Delivery team of experts
- Manage and forecast the health of your accounts
- Lead regular business reviews for each account
- Surface customer requirements for Product, Engineering and Clinical teams
- 15+ years of Account Management experience managing enterprise named accounts
- Experience in the Healthcare industry preferred
- Experience in Technology industries
- Experience in cross-sell/up-sell initiatives within existing accounts
- Experience managing a range of priorities and accounts, focusing on what’s critical
- Comfort with ambiguity: experience adapting in rapidly changing environments and contributing to an evolving sales process
- Curiosity: always looking for an opportunity to learn, grow and give/receive feedback