Senior CRM Lifecycle Manager
Wheel is the health tech company powering the next generation of healthcare. The entire healthcare industry is racing to serve patients online, but outdated business models, technologies, and mindsets are continuing to get in the way. We pioneered a new way for companies to build and scale virtual care.
Instead of starting from scratch, companies can leverage Wheel’s virtual care platform and nationwide clinician network to develop a virtual care service — bypassing the 15 months and $15 million it can take to build from the ground up. Today, Wheel powers the most innovative companies in healthcare today, including digital health companies, clinical lab networks, retailers, traditional healthcare providers, and tech companies.
We’re a team of experts and innovators working together to solve some of healthcare’s most challenging problems in order to put great care within everyone’s reach. We’ve raised $216 million in funding and backed by top investors including Lightspeed Venture Partners, Tiger Global, Coatue, CRV, Tusk Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, and Silverton Partners.
In the last year we’re proud to have been named:
- Forbes Next Billion Dollar Startups
- Built In’s Best Remote-First Places to Work
- CB Insights Digital Health 150
- Business Insider 30 Leaders under 40 Changing Healthcare
We’re looking for people to join our team who share a passion for making a positive difference in healthcare and feel connected to our core values.
- Create, lead, and execute Wheel’s clinician CRM strategy across the full lifecycle and all owned communication channels to engage, onboard, and retain clinicians.
- Manage the end-to-end development of communications campaigns and automations.
- Partner with content and product marketing teams to advocate and represent the voice of the customer in all Wheel communications.
- Collaborate with operations, product, and marketing to understand segmentation, behavior, and clinician insights for use in lifecycle marketing.
- Partner closely with cross-functional teams like content, operations, and product to deliver the right message, to the right audience, at the right time.
- Work with content and creative teams to design and implement on-brand and fully optimized communications.
- Establish and test clinician journey flows to drive engagement and retention.
- Develop the metrics and KPIs to assess and optimize program and channel effectiveness.
- Drive experimentation and reporting for lifecycle campaigns to key stakeholders and leadership.
- Research and implement an optimal marketing tech stack to support Wheel’s CRM and lifecycle marketing for the long haul.
- Play-booking and documentation, keeping in mind that the findings from today will pave the way for Wheel’s growth well into the future.
- 5+ years experience in lifecycle marketing, email marketing, or related fields.
- Demonstrated experience developing profitable retention marketing programs.
- High level of comfort and proficiency with data—you love to dig into it, get the insights, and turn those into actionable strategies at a high velocity.
- Experience with A/B testing and marketing experimentation, as well as post-campaign analysis and reporting.
- Excellent project management skills and the ability to influence cross-functionally.
- Expert in CRM tools and experience implementing a CRM marketing tech stack to support lifecycle marketing efforts.
- Comfort with HTML/CSS for email marketing.