Senior Content Marketing Manager (Commercial)
Wheel is the health tech company powering the next generation of healthcare. The entire healthcare industry is racing to serve patients online, but outdated business models, technologies, and mindsets are continuing to get in the way. We pioneered a new way for companies to build and scale virtual care.
Instead of starting from scratch, companies can leverage Wheel’s virtual care platform and nationwide clinician network to develop a virtual care service — bypassing the 15 months and $15 million it can take to build from the ground up. Today, Wheel powers the most innovative companies in healthcare today, including digital health companies, clinical lab networks, retailers, traditional healthcare providers, and tech companies.
We’re a team of experts and innovators working together to solve some of healthcare’s most challenging problems in order to put great care within everyone’s reach. We’ve raised $216 million in funding and backed by top investors including Lightspeed Venture Partners, Tiger Global, Coatue, CRV, Tusk Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, and Silverton Partners.
In the last year we’re proud to have been named:
- Forbes Next Billion Dollar Startups
- Built In’s Best Remote-First Places to Work
- CB Insights Digital Health 150
- Business Insider 30 Leaders under 40 Changing Healthcare
We’re looking for people to join our team who share a passion for making a positive difference in healthcare and feel connected to our core values.
- Manage strategy for and execution of B2B content across the customer lifecycle including static and interactive ebooks, whitepapers/reports, web copy, infographics, case studies, videos, webinars, blog posts, newsletters, ABM assets, and more
- Develop commercial messaging for new and existing products and verticals in partnership with Product and Product Marketing
- Track content performance and conduct message tests in partnership with Growth team to make data-driven decisions for content optimization and inform future production
- Partner with Commercial and Product Marketing teams for outbound communication and content strategies, conversion and retention strategies, and developing and publishing customer success stories
- Plan and manage content calendar to support commercial + growth goals, including creative testing of new content themes, formats, and distribution channels
- Manage the commercial content team, facilitating their day-to-day productivity and professional development
- Collaborate with both internal and external content producers, including enforcing brand editorial standards and guidelines
- 7+ years experience in content marketing with significant experience in B2B content strategy & asset development - portfolio required
- Customer journey obsessed - experience managing creation and promotion of content across all stages of a customer’s journey to drive business outcomes
- Proven quality and performance - your portfolio should reflect your success developing lead-generating content that people value, including, but not limited to: ABM content, long-form content, landing pages, sales sheets, sales decks, emails, video scripts, interactive content, etc.
- Persuasive story teller - be skilled at conceptualizing and outlining unique, compelling narratives that can convince someone to buy or learn more
- Excellent writer & editor - be eager to roll up your sleeves to draft, edit, and proof for quality, clarity, consistency, and eloquence
- Creative & innovative - be quick to identify and explore creative solutions to new challenges; be resourceful and able to recruit and cultivate ideas from internal SMEs and customers
- Proactive problem solver - be able to thrive in uncharted territory, be flexible and open to changing priorities, and be resourceful and collaborative