Senior Marketing Operations Manager
Wheel is the health tech company powering the next generation of healthcare. The entire healthcare industry is racing to serve patients online, but outdated business models, technologies, and mindsets are continuing to get in the way. We pioneered a new way for companies to build and scale virtual care.
Instead of starting from scratch, companies can leverage Wheel’s virtual care platform and nationwide clinician network to develop a virtual care service — bypassing the 15 months and $15 million it can take to build from the ground up. Today, Wheel powers the most innovative companies in healthcare today, including digital health companies, clinical lab networks, retailers, traditional healthcare providers, and tech companies.
We’re a team of experts and innovators working together to solve some of healthcare’s most challenging problems in order to put great care within everyone’s reach. We’ve raised $216 million in funding and backed by top investors including Lightspeed Venture Partners, Tiger Global, Coatue, CRV, Tusk Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, and Silverton Partners.
In the last year we’re proud to have been named:
- Forbes Next Billion Dollar Startups
- Built In’s Best Remote-First Places to Work
- CB Insights Digital Health 150
- Business Insider 30 Leaders under 40 Changing Healthcare
We’re looking for people to join our team who share a passion for making a positive difference in healthcare and feel connected to our core values.
- Own the marketing tech stack by leading the administration and management of integrations, lead routing, field mapping, documentation, and optimizations of functionalities, including the evaluation, vendor relationships, and implementation of any new and existing technology
- Manage the day-to-day of Hubspot, Salesforce, and Looker to ensure consistent tracking across all marketing campaigns & programs
- Troubleshoot and QA workflows, data issues, and other essential marketing ops functions
- Work with the marketing team to build marketing analytics reporting and develop insights in Salesforce to make recommendations on areas for optimization and improve performance benchmarks.
- Oversee marketing funnel process management to optimize lead flow: Lead Scoring, Routing, Qualification, Lead > MQL > SQL (and stages)
- Partner with content and lifecycle teams on email strategy, campaign and program build, and strategic guidance on marketing automation campaigns.
- Work with the Growth Marketing Manager for optimization of lead scoring strategy, methodology, and execution to increase funnel efficiencies and conversion rates
- Work with Sales Ops on our lead enrichment strategy to improve the quality of our database to enable effective segmentation and audience targeting
- Align closely with our revenue operations and sales operations team to ensure continuity and consistency across all of our systems
- Provide thorough knowledge of best practices and processes for marketing automation and actively drive, organize, and participate in key enhancements in all marketing technology
- Develop enablement plans, lead training, and deliver documentation to ensure Marketers are fully enabled to use new system features.
- 7+ years of marketing operations experience, ideally within a marketplace or SaaS company
- 3+ years experience with Salesforce, Hubspot (or other marketing automation tool), and Looker (or other data visualization tool)
- 3+ years of leading large-scale technology initiatives, driving strategic planning, project scope, alignment, and communication
- Proficient with databases, analytical tools, and developing reports/dashboards for demand generation performance
- Strong analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities
- Experience working in or with B2B Demand Generation teamsWilling to work in a collaborative and results-oriented team environment
- Proactive self-starter, demonstrating high initiative and critical thinking
- Proficient in project management
- Excellent communication skills and strong attention to detail
- Excited to design strategies, build processes, execute visions and drive revenue