Wheel is the health tech company powering the next generation of healthcare. The entire healthcare industry is racing to serve patients online, but outdated business models, technologies, and mindsets are continuing to get in the way. We pioneered a new way for companies to build and scale virtual care.
Instead of starting from scratch, companies can leverage Wheel’s virtual care platform and nationwide clinician network to develop a virtual care service — bypassing the 15 months and $15 million it can take to build from the ground up. Today, Wheel powers the most innovative companies in healthcare today, including digital health companies, clinical lab networks, retailers, traditional healthcare providers, and tech companies.
We’re a team of experts and innovators working together to solve some of healthcare’s most challenging problems in order to put great care within everyone’s reach. We’ve raised $216 million in funding and backed by top investors including Lightspeed Venture Partners, Tiger Global, Coatue, CRV, Tusk Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, and Silverton Partners.
In the last year we’re proud to have been named:
- Forbes Next Billion Dollar Startups
- Built In’s Best Remote-First Places to Work
- CB Insights Digital Health 150
- Business Insider 30 Leaders under 40 Changing Healthcare
We’re looking for people to join our team who share a passion for making a positive difference in healthcare and feel connected to our core values.
We are looking for a Financial Analyst to join our finance team to support financial planning and analysis functions. As an early member of a growing finance team, you will have a lasting imprint on shaping the finance department at Wheel. The right candidate for this role will be passionate about building processes and efficiencies within the finance department. We are looking for someone who truly gets excited about financial analysis and takes a data-driven approach to forecasting.
- Analyze financial data and deliver financial reporting & key performance indicators (KPIs) to leadership and other key stakeholders
- Perform various monthly financial analyses to drive strategic discussions across departments (client level P&L analysis, trend analysis etc.)
- Develop deep knowledge of company’s business model in order to understand inputs and interdependencies for financial modeling
- Prepare financial reporting for investor relations
- Support leadership team with miscellaneous in-depth analysis of the P&L, balance sheet, cash flow and pricing and produce actionable financial insights
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, accounting, finance or a relevant field required
- 2+ years experience in an accounting or financial role, preferably with high growth start-up or consulting experience
- Proven experience with financial analysis with advanced Excel / Google sheets financial modeling skills. Best practices are second-nature, you can handle complexity but you strive for simplicity
- Strong business acumen, desire to understand drivers for business growth
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and project management skills, with ability to prioritize
- Experience working within NetSuite, Looker and Salesforce preferred
- The ability and desire to work in a fast-paced challenging environment
- The desire to learn and be coached