GTM (Go-To-Market) Recruiter
Wheel is powering virtual care. We are a healthcare technology company bringing together both the tech infrastructure and the clinicians to power many of the industry’s leading telehealth services. By enabling more companies and clinicians to participate in virtual care, Wheel is helping to connect patients to the best care for their health needs.
We’re a remote-first company with a hub in Austin, Texas, and we are proud to have been recently named one of Built In Austin’s Best Places to Work and Best Small Company to Work For. Wheel is backed by top investors; Lightspeed Venture Partners, CRV, Tusk Ventures, and Silverton Partners. We’re looking for new Wheelies who share a passion for making a positive difference in healthcare and feel connected to our core values.
Learn more about what we are building in Forbes.
We believe we can help build a future for everyone by ensuring how we work is aligned with our core values of:
Grit to grow.
To learn more about how we work, check out our careers page.
About the role
Wheel is growing tremendously, specifically in Go-To-Market functions like Sales and Marketing. This role is will bring a critical skillset of moving fast while not compromising quality and will act as the right-hand person for Sales and Marketing hiring efforts. An ideal candidate is skilled and comfortable in recruiting in a variety of markets across the US for a variety of roles, with deep strength in Recruiting Marketing, Sales, Account Management, Customer Success, Sales Engineering, and Professional Services talent.
- You are comfortable and confident in working closely with Go-To-Market leaders across Sales, Marketing, and Post Sales in being a talent partner to their hiring needs - developing and partnering closely on talent strategies to attain the best talent for Wheel
- Successful track record in managing and running full-cycle recruitment across Marketing and Sales orgs
- Demonstrated ability to run evergreen requisitions in Sales and Marketing and comfortable hiring in classes and large groups
- You obsess over great candidate and hiring manager experiences and always keep experience top of mind
- You are a talent partner and guide your client partners through the process of hiring each step of the way
- Guide hiring managers through critical steps in the talent acquisition process
- You find a thrill in finding the right candidate for the role and attracting them to Wheel and are tenacious in your efforts to find the right candidate, every time.
- You love a collaborative team environment and contribute to making your team a winning team
- You possess exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- You naturally connect to our value of High Velocity and love to move quickly while operating efficiently
- Tools that you know well - Gem, LinkedIn Recruiter, G Suite, Slack, Ashby, Lever/Greenhouse
- Demonstrated excellence sourcing candidate at all levels in all GTM functions - sales, customer success, marketing
- 5-7+ years of success hiring top talent in a software/technology environment
- Skilled at establishing trust and great working relationships with hiring managers.
- Experienced with the full recruiting life-cycle including candidate management and a proven track record of closing candidates.