Operations Specialist, Strategic Accounts
Wheel is the health tech company powering the next generation of healthcare. The entire healthcare industry is racing to serve patients online, but outdated business models, technologies, and mindsets are continuing to get in the way. We pioneered a new way for companies to build and scale virtual care.
Instead of starting from scratch, companies can leverage Wheel’s virtual care platform and nationwide clinician network to develop a virtual care service — bypassing the 15 months and $15 million it can take to build from the ground up. Today, Wheel powers the most innovative companies in healthcare today, including digital health companies, clinical lab networks, retailers, traditional healthcare providers, and tech companies.
We’re a team of experts and innovators working together to solve some of healthcare’s most challenging problems in order to put great care within everyone’s reach. We’ve raised $216 million in funding and backed by top investors including Lightspeed Venture Partners, Tiger Global, Coatue, CRV, Tusk Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, and Silverton Partners.
In the last year we’re proud to have been named:
- Forbes Next Billion Dollar Startups
- Built In’s Best Remote-First Places to Work
- CB Insights Digital Health 150
- Business Insider 30 Leaders under 40 Changing Healthcare
We’re looking for people to join our team who share a passion for making a positive difference in healthcare and feel connected to our core values.
As a member of the Strategic Account team, you will be heavily involved in management of Wheel’s strategic clients by delivering operational excellence, managing day-to-day client interactions and operations. Along with identifying and addressing areas of improvement to support Wheel’s ability to consistently deliver value. The Operational Specialist will be responsible for owning all operational components of the client relationship, while providing the best customer experience.
To achieve the above, you'll work closely with cross-functional teams such as Account Managers, marketplace managers, clinical team members, and clinician advocates to help build creative solutions to tough problems.
If working with a close-knit group of smart and hungry colleagues solving the hardest operational problems gets you excited, we'd love to hear from you!
- Lead client specific projects/initiatives that require project management, coordination with internal teams, client update
- Own & build client relationships, gather and understand their requirements and asks, assisting in the strategic development and implementation of ongoing business needs
- Ability to source data independently and use it to drive key client decisions and solutions
- Identify opportunities for improvement and influence change within the strategic accounts team
- Provide clear reports and updates within and outside of strategic accounts workstream
- 3+ years of experience in a customer-facing and operational role
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively communicate across the organization and with clients
- Adaptable self-starter comfortable working in a startup where things move at lightning speed
- Clear communicator with excellent attention to detail, organization, and prioritization skills
- Team player that enjoys working cross-functionally
- Highly analytical and experienced in using data to tell a story and make a recommendation
- Comfort with ambiguity: experience adapting in rapidly changing environments and contributing to an evolving sales process
- Healthcare experience preferred