Program Manager, GTM Solutions
Wheel is the health tech company powering the next generation of healthcare. The entire healthcare industry is racing to serve patients online, but outdated business models, technologies, and mindsets are continuing to get in the way. We pioneered a new way for companies to build and scale virtual care.
Instead of starting from scratch, companies can leverage Wheel’s virtual care platform and nationwide clinician network to develop a virtual care service — bypassing the 15 months and $15 million it can take to build from the ground up. Today, Wheel powers the most innovative companies in healthcare today, including digital health companies, clinical lab networks, retailers, traditional healthcare providers, and tech companies.
We’re a team of experts and innovators working together to solve some of healthcare’s most challenging problems in order to put great care within everyone’s reach. We’ve raised $216 million in funding and backed by top investors including Lightspeed Venture Partners, Tiger Global, Coatue, CRV, Tusk Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, and Silverton Partners.
In the last year we’re proud to have been named:
- Forbes Next Billion Dollar Startups
- Built In’s Best Remote-First Places to Work
- CB Insights Digital Health 150
- Business Insider 30 Leaders under 40 Changing Healthcare
We’re looking for people to join our team who share a passion for making a positive difference in healthcare and feel connected to our core values.
The Program Manager, Go To Market Solutions, is responsible for the management of complex projects and programs and driving scalable processes across the Commercial organization. You will work closely with Commercial leaders to support the development and implementation of Go To Market strategies across our key strategic market verticals.
If you have a track record of driving clarity and speed of execution across large and complex projects and are not afraid to roll up your sleeves, this is the position for you!
- Take ownership of strategic projects, focusing on driving velocity across departments, tracking key milestones, and surfacing emerging risks to Wheel leadership.
- Drive internal awareness of expanding Lines of Business at Wheel, including Behavioral Health, Labs, Payors, and Retail. Plan and manage communication across the organization related to market learnings, product enhancements, customer feedback, and program requirements.
- Lead the daily operation of the projects driving the expansion of the lines of business by determining priorities, establishing meeting frameworks or agendas, estimating milestone work effort, and tracking progress against deliverables to drive desired project outcomes.
- Project manage improvements to Go To Market Solutions team processes to drive higher efficiencies using a data-driven approach.
- Support the Commercial/Solutions team in strategic planning related to market expansion efforts and new product launches within the lines of business.
- Collaborate with a dynamic group of internal stakeholders on business reviews, and engage in strategic initiatives to address opportunities for improvement in the way we work, communicate with and collaborate with other departments.
- Partner with stakeholders on key business and operational activities, including internal and external roll-out communications, executive reporting, internal QBR’s, and establishing OKR’s.
- 2+ years of work experience in Program Management, Operations, Product, and/or Strategy consulting, or 2+ years experience with MBA/Master’s degree
- Experience leading cross-departmental projects at a hyper growth startup (ideally a SAAS or technology company), or consulting firm
- PMP certification preferred
- 2+ years of experience in healthcare preferred
- Exceptional collaboration and communication skills with the ability to drive towards consensus at all levels of an organization
- Organized, fast-paced, proactive executor.
- Experience bringing clarity with little oversight