Operations General Manager, Enterprise
Wheel is the health tech company powering the next generation of healthcare. The entire healthcare industry is racing to serve patients online, but outdated business models, technologies, and mindsets are continuing to get in the way. We pioneered a new way for companies to build and scale virtual care.
Instead of starting from scratch, companies can leverage Wheel’s virtual care platform and nationwide clinician network to develop a virtual care service — bypassing the 15 months and $15 million it can take to build from the ground up. Today, Wheel powers the most innovative companies in healthcare today, including digital health companies, clinical lab networks, retailers, traditional healthcare providers, and tech companies.
We’re a team of experts and innovators working together to solve some of healthcare’s most challenging problems in order to put great care within everyone’s reach. We’ve raised $216 million in funding and backed by top investors including Lightspeed Venture Partners, Tiger Global, Coatue, CRV, Tusk Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, and Silverton Partners.
In the last year we’re proud to have been named:
- Forbes Next Billion Dollar Startups
- Built In’s Best Remote-First Places to Work
- CB Insights Digital Health 150
- Business Insider 30 Leaders under 40 Changing Healthcare
We’re looking for people to join our team who share a passion for making a positive difference in healthcare and feel connected to our core values.
- Own the day-to-day operational performance and reporting for a defined set of accounts. Key KPIs include SLA Adherence, Clinician Retention, Completion Rates, Take Rates and other P&L targets.
- Leads a team of multi-disciplined operations generalists to run the day-to-day business for a defined set of accounts, including but not limited to clinician onboarding, supply positioning and scheduling, market monitoring and reporting on client performance
- Defines and iterates on short term (1-3 month) operational plans for set of accounts
- Partners with FP&A to manage a growing P&L, and is accountable to drive results from specific investments made at the account level
- Serves as elevated point of contact with customers to talk through optimization plan details with customer
- Drives innovation within set of accounts; ideates, experiments and perform analysis on how to scale projects more broadly
- Forecast and set quarterly goals for your market, while creating an environment of experimentation, analytical thinking and precision to reach those goals.
- Engages with the Sales team on the strategy of new account growth and acts as an advisor on best practices when it comes to new client strategy, timelines, ramp up plan.
- Translates business performance to internal stakeholders and participates in decision making on how to strategically manage our portfolio of accounts.
- 8+ years in business management experience in operations, strategy, technology, business development or a similar area, preferably in a rapidly changing environment or high-growth startup
- 3+years of experience leading a team, with willingness to invest in the coaching and development of your team members
- Data-driven decision mentality and sound business judgment - you understand what drives value for each group in our marketplace and can make sensible commercial decisions to reflect this
- Effective project management - experience delivering on a multifaceted projects with many stakeholders
- Interpersonal skills and the ability to make smart partnerships happen, both with internal and external stakeholders
- Has existing or develops deep subject matter expertise in the Wheel business and marketplace