Marketing Program Manager
Wheel is the health tech company powering the next generation of healthcare. The entire healthcare industry is racing to serve patients online, but outdated business models, technologies, and mindsets are continuing to get in the way. We pioneered a new way for companies to build and scale virtual care.
Instead of starting from scratch, companies can leverage Wheel’s virtual care platform and nationwide clinician network to develop a virtual care service — bypassing the 15 months and $15 million it can take to build from the ground up. Today, Wheel powers the most innovative companies in healthcare today, including digital health companies, clinical lab networks, retailers, traditional healthcare providers, and tech companies.
We’re a team of experts and innovators working together to solve some of healthcare’s most challenging problems in order to put great care within everyone’s reach. We’ve raised $216 million in funding and backed by top investors including Lightspeed Venture Partners, Tiger Global, Coatue, CRV, Tusk Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, and Silverton Partners.
In the last year we’re proud to have been named:
- Forbes Next Billion Dollar Startups
- Built In’s Best Remote-First Places to Work
- CB Insights Digital Health 150
- Business Insider 30 Leaders under 40 Changing Healthcare
We’re looking for people to join our team who share a passion for making a positive difference in healthcare and feel connected to our core values.
The Marketing Program Manager is a newly created position that reports into Wheel’s Senior Director, Brand and is responsible for the delivery of strategic, integrated marketing campaigns and initiatives. This role will build the Wheel Marketing Planning Process on an annual, quarterly and monthly basis and will partner closely with leaders across Marketing, including Brand, Growth, Communications, Product and Content Marketing to ensure strategic objectives are outlined in advance of execution, targeted audiences are defined, and all project elements are ready for launch. An accomplished collaborator, this leader communicates effectively and appropriately at all levels to drive action.
- Supports and manages the execution of key marketing-related initiatives that will drive awareness, affinity, consideration and conversion/sales (lead gen)
- Build a Marketing initiative management function that brings order and organization to the delivery of annual, quarterly, monthly and weekly planning cadences and projects
- Develops project management templates and tools to develop and enhance marketing department processes, project or campaign progress, successes, wins and results that can be shared internally within Marketing and company-wide
- Manages high-visibility marketing campaigns and initiatives, bringing together a cross-functional team to achieve project and campaign goals and deliverables, ensuring the project as a whole meets or exceeds objectives and is delivered on time and on budget, while staying strategically sound
- Instills collaboration across Marketing functions (Brand, Communications, Growth, Content and Product Marketing) in a fast-paced, team-centric environment
- Minimum of 5+ years of related experience in a marketing organization or marketing agency organization as a Program Manager, Project Manager or Integrated Marketing Manager
- Experience developing processes at a start-up or small to mid-sized organization or agency preferred
- Proven ability to drive and proactively prioritize needs, goals and timelines working with cross-functional teams
- Excellent organization, communication and collaboration skills. Demonstrated project management capabilities of both internal and external stakeholders is required
- Builds trust through the environment they create with cross-functional teams by exhibiting effective communication, listening and organizational skills
- Possesses a strong understanding of digital content and digital creative channels, UX/UI, digital channel formats and the timelines and timing required to develop them
- Embraces uncertainty and influence without authority in a passionate, motivated, ambitious, self-confident, efficient, resourceful, and professional manner
- Organized, open-minded, and capable of delivering tangible results in a fast-paced and agile environment
- Willing and eager to prioritize diversity and inclusion