Business Operations Analyst
Wheel is the health tech company powering the next generation of healthcare. The entire healthcare industry is racing to serve patients online, but outdated business models, technologies, and mindsets are continuing to get in the way. We pioneered a new way for companies to build and scale virtual care.
Instead of starting from scratch, companies can leverage Wheel’s virtual care platform and nationwide clinician network to develop a virtual care service — bypassing the 15 months and $15 million it can take to build from the ground up. Today, Wheel powers the most innovative companies in healthcare today, including digital health companies, clinical lab networks, retailers, traditional healthcare providers, and tech companies.
We’re a team of experts and innovators working together to solve some of healthcare’s most challenging problems in order to put great care within everyone’s reach. We’ve raised $216 million in funding and backed by top investors including Lightspeed Venture Partners, Tiger Global, Coatue, CRV, Tusk Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, and Silverton Partners.
In the last year we’re proud to have been named:
- Forbes Next Billion Dollar Startups
- Built In’s Best Remote-First Places to Work
- CB Insights Digital Health 150
- Business Insider 30 Leaders under 40 Changing Healthcare
We’re looking for people to join our team who share a passion for making a positive difference in healthcare and feel connected to our core values.
The Business Operations team drives business analytics and insights, operational processes, and cross-functional execution of strategic projects. We are seeking a Business Operations Analyst to support Wheel’s internal stakeholders.
You will act as an innovative thought partner across the business to solve complex challenges with a focus on strategic projects, data analysis, and driving efficient processes. You could be building out data models to analyze clinician supply and demand alongside the Product and Operations teams or developing chart audit processes with the Clinical Operations team.
- Analyze existing data and metrics to uncover new stakeholder insights
- Work with stakeholders to develop suggestions and action plans
- Communicate relevant project information and data insights to stakeholders
- Work with Product and Engineering to build out Data Models and Dashboards
- Project manage and execute on strategic cross-functional projects. Stakeholders include Product, Engineering, Operations, Sales, and Marketing teams.
- Manage tracking and analysis of company and department OKRs (Objectives and Key Results)
- Drive operational excellence by identifying and executing processes that create efficiency, remove obstacles and improve operational metrics
- Minimum 2+ years relevant work experience as an analyst with strong business acumen
- Bachelors in engineering, economics, math, business, or related field
- Experience in a high growth startup/entrepreneurial environment is a plus
- Strong understanding of SQL
- Proficiency in data visualization tools such as Looker, Tableau or others
- Analytical: You see patterns in data and make connections where others don’t
- Organized: You’re responsible and possess discipline and determination
- Team Player: You like accomplishing things as part of a team
- Good Communicator: You are comfortable communicating your ideas and work with all kinds of people
- Great Time Manager: You thrive in managing and executing projects in a timely manner
- Dependable: You’re reliable, responsible, and understand your role and responsibilities