Operations Associate, Marketplace Health
Wheel is the health tech company powering the next generation of healthcare. The entire healthcare industry is racing to serve patients online, but outdated business models, technologies, and mindsets are continuing to get in the way. We pioneered a new way for companies to build and scale virtual care.
Instead of starting from scratch, companies can leverage Wheel’s virtual care platform and nationwide clinician network to develop a virtual care service — bypassing the 15 months and $15 million it can take to build from the ground up. Today, Wheel powers the most innovative companies in healthcare today, including digital health companies, clinical lab networks, retailers, traditional healthcare providers, and tech companies.
We’re a team of experts and innovators working together to solve some of healthcare’s most challenging problems in order to put great care within everyone’s reach. We’ve raised $216 million in funding and backed by top investors including Lightspeed Venture Partners, Tiger Global, Coatue, CRV, Tusk Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, and Silverton Partners.
In the last year we’re proud to have been named:
- Forbes Next Billion Dollar Startups
- Built In’s Best Remote-First Places to Work
- CB Insights Digital Health 150
- Business Insider 30 Leaders under 40 Changing Healthcare
We’re looking for people to join our team who share a passion for making a positive difference in healthcare and feel connected to our core values.
As an Operations Associate, you will have a significant, lasting impact on Wheel’’s Operations. From optimizing clinician scheduling to supporting clinicians, you’ll help support the future of operations here at Wheel.
To achieve the above, you'll work closely with a cross-functional team including product managers, engineers, clinician advocates, and clients to build creative solutions to tough problems and quickly validate them.
If working with a close-knit group of smart and hungry colleagues solving the hardest operational problems gets you excited, we'd love to hear from you!
- Build, maintain, and improve Wheel’s processes and playbooks to manage and take action on data related to clinician and marketplace performance
- Work collaboratively across Wheel’s multiple Operations teams to build, scale, and support marketplace functions
- Develop insights that drive key business decisions and solutions. Use analytics to measure performance, build dashboards, and examine areas of potential improvement in detail
- Support supply and demand balance for Wheel’s nationwide operations through process improvements, alerting tools, and analysis of marketplace performance
- 0-2 years of experience in a fast-paced environment
- Analytical, enjoys using data to tell a story and drive decision making; has experience with Excel, BI tools, and SQL
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to professionally and effectively communicate across the organization and with clinicians in both verbal and written format
- Experience building processes, automating tasks, and making things more efficient
- Team player that enjoys working cross functionally
- Highly motivated and adaptable self-starter who is comfortable working in a startup where things move rapidly
- Bachelor’s degree