Operations Manager, New Supply
Wheel is the health tech company powering the next generation of healthcare. The entire healthcare industry is racing to serve patients online, but outdated business models, technologies, and mindsets are continuing to get in the way. We pioneered a new way for companies to build and scale virtual care.
Instead of starting from scratch, companies can leverage Wheel’s virtual care platform and nationwide clinician network to develop a virtual care service — bypassing the 15 months and $15 million it can take to build from the ground up. Today, Wheel powers the most innovative companies in healthcare today, including digital health companies, clinical lab networks, retailers, traditional healthcare providers, and tech companies.
We’re a team of experts and innovators working together to solve some of healthcare’s most challenging problems in order to put great care within everyone’s reach. We’ve raised $216 million in funding and backed by top investors including Lightspeed Venture Partners, Tiger Global, Coatue, CRV, Tusk Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, and Silverton Partners.
In the last year we’re proud to have been named:
- Forbes Next Billion Dollar Startups
- Built In’s Best Remote-First Places to Work
- CB Insights Digital Health 150
- Business Insider 30 Leaders under 40 Changing Healthcare
We’re looking for people to join our team who share a passion for making a positive difference in healthcare and feel connected to our core values.
The Operations Manager, New Supply is a key member of the Account Operations team that manages and owns the operational performance of a portfolio of accounts at Wheel.
This role focuses on growing our new supply to power new and existing accounts at Wheel.
As a New Supply Operations Manager you will have a direct impact on the mechanics to get clinicians ready to start working on our different accounts. You will influence the tools and processes we deploy to improve the clinician experience and you will own levers to accelerate turnaround times from onboarding to first consult across our network.
In this role you will work closely with Central Operations and other Account Operations teams. You may be exposed to specific client teams and work alongside our Account Management teams to influence and drive efficiencies to onboarding processes.
- Partner with the implementation team on account setup and strategy for launching new accounts, states and products
- Provide updates to AM and Clients on roster status
- Advise AM and client on best practices for onboarding; proactively outlines areas of opportunities to accelerate the speed of onboarding and efficiency of processes
- Engage with clients on getting training materials and setting LMS for clinician onboarding
- Clinician Onboarding
- Work with clinicians throughout the onboarding process and ensure they are ready for their first consult
- Manage clinician expectations and provide continuous feedback to cross-functional teams
- Proactively partner with AM, Existing Supply and Central Operations to make sure there’s understanding of the clinician experience
- Deploy initiatives to ensure a smooth transition from new to existing supply on different accounts
- 3+ years of experience, preferable in a face-paced environment or high-growth startup
- Experience building processes, automating tasks, and making operations scalable
- Well versed in Google Sheets/Excel/Looker and enjoys utilizing data to tell a story
- Adaptable self-starter comfortable working in a startup where things move at lightning speed
- Experience prioritizing complex tasks and delivering on multifaceted projects
- Team player that enjoys working cross functionally and has the ability to communicate effectively