Clinical Operations Associate
Wheel is the health tech company powering the next generation of healthcare. The entire healthcare industry is racing to serve patients online, but outdated business models, technologies, and mindsets are continuing to get in the way. We pioneered a new way for companies to build and scale virtual care.
Instead of starting from scratch, companies can leverage Wheel’s virtual care platform and nationwide clinician network to develop a virtual care service — bypassing the 15 months and $15 million it can take to build from the ground up. Today, Wheel powers the most innovative companies in healthcare today, including digital health companies, clinical lab networks, retailers, traditional healthcare providers, and tech companies.
We’re a team of experts and innovators working together to solve some of healthcare’s most challenging problems in order to put great care within everyone’s reach. We’ve raised $216 million in funding and backed by top investors including Lightspeed Venture Partners, Tiger Global, Coatue, CRV, Tusk Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, and Silverton Partners.
In the last year we’re proud to have been named:
- Forbes Next Billion Dollar Startups
- Built In’s Best Remote-First Places to Work
- CB Insights Digital Health 150
- Business Insider 30 Leaders under 40 Changing Healthcare
We’re looking for people to join our team who share a passion for making a positive difference in healthcare and feel connected to our core values.
As a Clinical Operations Associate, you will have a significant, lasting impact on Wheel’s Clinical Operations. From optimizing processes that support the clinician experience to working directly with clients during the implementation process, you’ll be amplifying clinician success, clinical quality, and patient outcomes.
To achieve the above, you'll work closely with a cross-functional team including clinicians, product managers, implementation managers, engineers, and clients to build creative solutions to complex problems and quickly validate them.
If working with a close-knit group of smart and passionate colleagues solving the most complex operational problems gets you excited, we'd love to hear from you!
- You will provide world-class support to clinicians who are completing consults across a variety of clients.
- You will work collaboratively with a talented Clinical Operations team and Operations Managers to streamline and accelerate our speed in analyzing data and communicating performance feedback while getting clinicians ready to go on our platform.
- Monitor and maintain key components of the Clinical Operations library
- Keeping track of changes related to clinical projects and client feedback
- Helping to build clinical portfolios for prospective clients
- You will perform basic chart analysis, identify trends and common issues affecting clinicians, and propose long term solutions to mitigate problems.
- You will perform content management responsibilities, including compiling communication internally, updating databases, and creating streamlined workflows.
- 1+ years of experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Experience at a healthcare startup, research, or business-to-business sales a plus
- Interested in healthcare transformation, sales, and project implementation
- Professional and clear communicator with excellent attention to detail, organization, and prioritization skills
- Experience in process improvement
- Strong ability to utilize google sheets and google docs with great attention to detail
- Highly motivated and adaptable self-starter
- Highly collaborative and receptive to feedback