Operations Manager, Enterprise Accounts
Wheel is the health tech company powering the next generation of healthcare. The entire healthcare industry is racing to serve patients online, but outdated business models, technologies, and mindsets are continuing to get in the way. We pioneered a new way for companies to build and scale virtual care.
Instead of starting from scratch, companies can leverage Wheel’s virtual care platform and nationwide clinician network to develop a virtual care service — bypassing the 15 months and $15 million it can take to build from the ground up. Today, Wheel powers the most innovative companies in healthcare today, including digital health companies, clinical lab networks, retailers, traditional healthcare providers, and tech companies.
We’re a team of experts and innovators working together to solve some of healthcare’s most challenging problems in order to put great care within everyone’s reach. We’ve raised $216 million in funding and backed by top investors including Lightspeed Venture Partners, Tiger Global, Coatue, CRV, Tusk Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, and Silverton Partners.
In the last year we’re proud to have been named:
- Forbes Next Billion Dollar Startups
- Built In’s Best Remote-First Places to Work
- CB Insights Digital Health 150
- Business Insider 30 Leaders under 40 Changing Healthcare
We’re looking for people to join our team who share a passion for making a positive difference in healthcare and feel connected to our core values.
- Own the day-to-day operational performance and reporting for a defined set of accounts. Key KPIs include SLA Adherence, Clinician Retention, Completion Rates, Take Rates and other P&L targets
- Advises AM and client on best practices for onboarding; proactively outlines areas of opportunities to accelerate the speed of onboarding and efficiency of processes.
- Defines and iterates on short term (1-3 month) operational plans for set of accounts
- Drives innovation within set of accounts; ideates, experiments and perform analysis on how to scale projects more broadly
- Understands marketplace needs and deploys initiatives to influence clinician behavior in order to achieve marketplace goals (SLA adherence, clinician earnings, client coverage)
- Deploys incentives within operational and financial frameworks developed by Central Ops Finance team,
- Understands and influences short term clinician engagement and performance.
- Advises and participates in experimentation on scaled marketplace initiatives (routing, incentives, scheduling, monitoring) in partnership with Central Operations.
- Drives our understanding and action items to continuously improve the marketplace and account operations.
- 3+ years of experience, preferable in a face-paced environment or high-growth startup
- Highly analytical with outstanding Data Skills - well versed in Google Sheets / Excel, SQL
- Adaptable self-starter comfortable working in a startup where things move at lightning speed
- Clear communicator with excellent attention to detail, organization, and prioritization skills
- Experience prioritizing complex tasks and delivering on multifaceted projects
- Team player that enjoys working cross functionally and has the ability to communicate effectively