Operations Associate, Engagement
Wheel is the health tech company powering the next generation of healthcare. The entire healthcare industry is racing to serve patients online, but outdated business models, technologies, and mindsets are continuing to get in the way. We pioneered a new way for companies to build and scale virtual care.
Instead of starting from scratch, companies can leverage Wheel’s virtual care platform and nationwide clinician network to develop a virtual care service — bypassing the 15 months and $15 million it can take to build from the ground up. Today, Wheel powers the most innovative companies in healthcare today, including digital health companies, clinical lab networks, retailers, traditional healthcare providers, and tech companies.
We’re a team of experts and innovators working together to solve some of healthcare’s most challenging problems in order to put great care within everyone’s reach. We’ve raised $216 million in funding and backed by top investors including Lightspeed Venture Partners, Tiger Global, Coatue, CRV, Tusk Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, and Silverton Partners.
In the last year we’re proud to have been named:
- Forbes Next Billion Dollar Startups
- Built In’s Best Remote-First Places to Work
- CB Insights Digital Health 150
- Business Insider 30 Leaders under 40 Changing Healthcare
We’re looking for people to join our team who share a passion for making a positive difference in healthcare and feel connected to our core values.
As an Operations Associate, you will have a significant, lasting impact on Wheel’s Operations. From supporting clinicians to driving clinician metrics, you’ll help build the future of operations here at Wheel.
The Engagement Team is responsible for optimizing the Wheel supply funnel, driving engagement throughout our clinicians' entire lifecycle, and improving non-clinical clinician performance. You will work closely with a cross-functional team to identify areas of improvement, build creative solutions, and scale new processes to maximize impact.
If working with a close-knit group of smart and hungry colleagues solving the hardest operational problems gets you excited, we'd love to hear from you!
- Analytics: Develop insights that drive key business decisions and solutions. Use analytics to measure performance, build dashboards, and examine areas of potential improvement
- Process Management: build, maintain, and improve Wheel’s processes and playbooks to manage and take action on data related to clinician engagement and performance
- Work collaboratively across Wheel’s multiple Operations teams to build, scale, and support clinician engagement functions
- Communicate with clinicians to gather feedback, solve problems, and drive engagement
- Meet with managers regularly to discuss work initiatives and personal career development
- Bachelor’s degree
- 0-2 years of experience in a fast-paced environment
- Analytical, enjoys using data to tell a story and drive decision making; has experience with Excel, BI tools, and SQL
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to professionally and effectively communicate across the organization and with clinicians in both verbal and written format
- Excellent attention to detail, organization, and prioritization skills
- Experience building processes, automating tasks, and making things more efficient
- Team player that enjoys working cross functionally
- Highly motivated and adaptable self-starter who is comfortable working in a startup where things move rapidly