Senior Manager, Marketing Operations & Analytics
Wheel is the health tech company powering the next generation of healthcare. The entire healthcare industry is racing to serve patients online, but outdated business models, technologies, and mindsets are continuing to get in the way. We pioneered a new way for companies to build and scale virtual care.
Instead of starting from scratch, companies can leverage Wheel’s virtual care platform and nationwide clinician network to develop a virtual care service — bypassing the 15 months and $15 million it can take to build from the ground up. Today, Wheel powers the most innovative companies in healthcare today, including digital health companies, clinical lab networks, retailers, traditional healthcare providers, and tech companies.
We’re a team of experts and innovators working together to solve some of healthcare’s most challenging problems in order to put great care within everyone’s reach. We’ve raised $216 million in funding and backed by top investors including Lightspeed Venture Partners, Tiger Global, Coatue, CRV, Tusk Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, and Silverton Partners.
In the last year we’re proud to have been named:
- Forbes Next Billion Dollar Startups
- Built In’s Best Remote-First Places to Work
- CB Insights Digital Health 150
- Business Insider 30 Leaders under 40 Changing Healthcare
We’re looking for people to join our team who share a passion for making a positive difference in healthcare and feel connected to our core values.
This role is responsible for providing strategic leadership and guidance for marketing operations, analytics, and marketing technology for the Wheel marketing team.
The Senior Manager of Marketing Operations and Analytics is a multi-disciplinary function that includes both core operations and data analytics. In this role, you will analyze marketing data to help the marketing team understand the effectiveness of overall marketing and individual campaigns, and will deliver insights/actions for improvement. You will focus on systems, standards, and processes used to improve efficiency, marketing performance and business KPIs. You will implement standard reporting to measure the productivity and effectiveness of programs. As a collaborator with a proven ability to work cross functionally, you’ll work closely with marketing, commercial sales, operations, bizops, and finance.
You will be responsible for building the systems, data and reporting foundation for our next stage of growth.
- Own the process of managing the operations that govern all marketing data and how it is captured for reporting to deliver clear views of marketing metrics by segment and channel
- Own the MarTech stack by driving the continual enhancement and maintenance of our current tools. Evaluate new best-in-class solutions that support enhanced visibility, efficiency, and scale, and help us make the case for adding them to our stack.
- Design, help build, and maintain automated reporting and dashboards to enable our team to leverage marketing data and insights to improve our business
- Ensure proper attribution for marketing leads and account-based efforts.
- Define and manage marketing analytics that will measure all aspects of the marketing engine - e.g. full funnel view, campaign effectiveness, SLAs with sales, overall business performance, database hygiene, and more, for both the supply and the demand side of our business.
- Organize and guide key marketing stakeholders to forecast campaign performance in accordance with budget in order to accurately forecast marketing's contribution to revenue and inform marketing's ABM/ABO, funnel and pipeline targets
- Analyze program results, lead to opportunity & deal conversion rates, cost per acquisition, ROI, and make best practice recommendations
- Collaborate with SalesOps, BizOps and Finance to build out organizational-wide processes and operations that drive consistent data quality and reporting.
- Minimum 7-8 years of B2B marketing experience with a focus on operations and analytics in scale-up environments.
- Deep analytical capabilities, curiosity, and passion for using data to inform decision making, and drive performance optimization and strategy.
- Deep experience with best-in-class MarTech tools (Hubspot, Salesforce, 6sense, Google Analytics, LeanData, ZoomInfo, Metadata.io, Looker, etc.).
- A go-to set of best practices for campaign design, orchestration and attribution. Show us your ABM/ABO attribution, scoring, and nurturing frameworks.
- Experience working with ABM/ABO and top-of-the-funnel models, ability to build out multi-touch attribution to optimize marketing campaign effectiveness and investments.
- Comfortable taking requirements and shaping them into solutions using independent thinking and sound judgment.
- Highly capable of setting strategy, plans, and objectives and effectively communicating those across a scaling organization.
- Relationship driven with track record of working cross functionally with key stakeholders residing on multiple teams
- Experience with SQL, Prefect, DBT, Redshift, ETLs a plus