Wheel is the health tech company powering the next generation of healthcare. The entire healthcare industry is racing to serve patients online, but outdated business models, technologies, and mindsets are continuing to get in the way. We pioneered a new way for companies to build and scale virtual care.
Instead of starting from scratch, companies can leverage Wheel’s virtual care platform and nationwide clinician network to develop a virtual care service — bypassing the 15 months and $15 million it can take to build from the ground up. Today, Wheel powers the most innovative companies in healthcare today, including digital health companies, clinical lab networks, retailers, traditional healthcare providers, and tech companies.
We’re a team of experts and innovators working together to solve some of healthcare’s most challenging problems in order to put great care within everyone’s reach. We’ve raised $216 million in funding and backed by top investors including Lightspeed Venture Partners, Tiger Global, Coatue, CRV, Tusk Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, and Silverton Partners.
In the last year we’re proud to have been named:
- Forbes Next Billion Dollar Startups
- Built In’s Best Remote-First Places to Work
- CB Insights Digital Health 150
- Business Insider 30 Leaders under 40 Changing Healthcare
We’re looking for people to join our team who share a passion for making a positive difference in healthcare and feel connected to our core values.
Wheel is looking for a Product Manager to build and scale our platform. This role is an exciting opportunity for someone who’s driven to solve problems and build effective solutions within a rapidly growing, unique organization. This role will contribute to and execute on our product vision alongside partners on our engineering, product design, operations, commercial, and marketing teams..The ideal candidate has dynamic, real-time, multi-sided marketplace platforms experience and is passionate about building great customer-centric products.
Do you thrive in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment? Are you a fast learner with a curiosity to make things work better and faster, and unafraid to try new things? Do you have a learning mindset? Do you love brainstorming solutions with engineering? If you answered “Yes” to these questions - we want to talk to you!
- Help manage the product roadmap, document product strategy, coordinate stakeholder conversations, maintain the feature backlog, and coordinate releases
- Define KPIs and success metrics, track, and iterate based on predetermined milestones
- Integrate qualitative and quantitative user feedback into product requirements to ensure products satisfy and delight users on all sides of the marketplace
- Align all relevant stakeholders around the product strategy and roadmap
- Refine product processes within the team and across the organization to ensure effective communication and execution
- Develop industry expertise to contextualize the value and positioning of any given opportunity
- 1-3 years of Product Management experience, preferably working with dynamic, real-time, multi-sided marketplace platforms
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including experience in high-level business discussions and low-level technical discussions
- Ability to work across teams to drive execution against deadlines in a high velocity environment
- Ability to communicate at a technical level with engineers about REST APIs, Domain-Driven Design, and Asynchronous Systems
- Familiarity with data-driven development concepts
- Deep understanding of analytics, user research and business cases to drive decisions and improve products
- Experience writing SQL queries is a plus