Product Solutions Manager
Wheel is the health tech company powering the next generation of healthcare. The entire healthcare industry is racing to serve patients online, but outdated business models, technologies, and mindsets are continuing to get in the way. We pioneered a new way for companies to build and scale virtual care.
Instead of starting from scratch, companies can leverage Wheel’s virtual care platform and nationwide clinician network to develop a virtual care service — bypassing the 15 months and $15 million it can take to build from the ground up. Today, Wheel powers the most innovative companies in healthcare today, including digital health companies, clinical lab networks, retailers, traditional healthcare providers, and tech companies.
We’re a team of experts and innovators working together to solve some of healthcare’s most challenging problems in order to put great care within everyone’s reach. We’ve raised $216 million in funding and backed by top investors including Lightspeed Venture Partners, Tiger Global, Coatue, CRV, Tusk Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, and Silverton Partners.
In the last year we’re proud to have been named:
- Forbes Next Billion Dollar Startups
- Built In’s Best Remote-First Places to Work
- CB Insights Digital Health 150
- Business Insider 30 Leaders under 40 Changing Healthcare
We’re looking for people to join our team who share a passion for making a positive difference in healthcare and feel connected to our core values.
As a Product Solutions Manager at Wheel, you will be the technical lynchpin between the front lines of our sales process and our post-sale implementation. In partnership with our Sales team, you will work closely with our prospects and customers to educate on our product solutions, operational and technical build requirements, design and document integration solutions, and ultimately ensure customer’s success on the Wheel platform. Your product expertise in Wheel platform will allow you to design best-fit solutions for prospects, map complex product workflows, and prepare customers and the Wheel implementation team to integrate with ease.
This position is open for candidates in the following locations:
New York City, New York
San Francisco Bay Area, California
- Drive the solution discovery discussions with our prospects to help generate new business, and expand existing business
- Qualify prospect and customer use cases, product requirements discovery, lead demonstrations, and solution identification and design
- Present customer product solutions to Executive Leadership and cross functional partners
- Work closely with the Wheel product and operational teams to map the user journey and clinician workflow between multiple products
- Prepare our implementation team to seamlessly service new customers by delivering clear specifications to guide the build and testing process
- Integrate our newest product advancements into the sales cycle Bring emerging industry needs and customer feedback to our Product and Engineering teams
- Advise the existing customer on best practices and implementation of Wheel’s products and features
- Collaborate with Engineering, Product, and Operational teams on customer needs, and identify solutions and timelines
- 5+ years of experience with a B2B SaaS API-centric product - you’re experienced in leading discovery to uncover the needs of customers integrating with a SaaS platform, approaching new designs with curiosity and an interest to learn
- 3+ years of experience in a customer-facing sales or consulting role, including independently running customer meetings and presentations
- Experience independently drafting diagrams, design diagrams, or other similar types of documentation
- You can communicate complex concepts clearly to a wide variety of audiences; both technical and non-technical
- You have experience in healthcare or healthcare tech
- You have working knowledge of EMR/EHR’s, telemed platforms, healthcare billing/collections/payment processing systems, etc.
- You have experience in a highly regulated, complex industry
- Understanding of, or experience with, regulatory requirements such a PCI DSS, HIPAA, and SOC-2