Wheel is the health tech company powering the next generation of healthcare. The entire healthcare industry is racing to serve patients online, but outdated business models, technologies, and mindsets are continuing to get in the way. We pioneered a new way for companies to build and scale virtual care.
Instead of starting from scratch, companies can leverage Wheel’s virtual care platform and nationwide clinician network to develop a virtual care service — bypassing the 15 months and $15 million it can take to build from the ground up. Today, Wheel powers the most innovative companies in healthcare today, including digital health companies, clinical lab networks, retailers, traditional healthcare providers, and tech companies.
We’re a team of experts and innovators working together to solve some of healthcare’s most challenging problems in order to put great care within everyone’s reach. We’ve raised $216 million in funding and backed by top investors including Lightspeed Venture Partners, Tiger Global, Coatue, CRV, Tusk Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, and Silverton Partners.
In the last year we’re proud to have been named:
-Forbes Next Billion Dollar Startups
-Built In’s Best Remote-First Places to Work
-CB Insights Digital Health 150
-Business Insider 30 Leaders under 40 Changing Healthcare
We’re looking for people to join our team who share a passion for making a positive difference in healthcare and feel connected to our core values.
As a sourcer at Wheel, you will play an essential part in supporting our growth by partnering directly with our recruiters and hiring teams, all while managing candidates at the top of the funnel. This is a unique and impactful opportunity to help accelerate the business by engaging top talent and being an expert on market insights.
What You’ll Do:
- Work closely with recruiters and hiring managers to understand the requirements of the role, the function, and how it fits into the organization
- Strategize different ways to build talent pipelines and execute on tactical research, referral generation, events, and sourcing campaigns
- Create market maps to discover where to find the best talent and build sourcing strategies around those discoveries.
- Find, engage and activate passive candidates through the use of Boolean, LinkedIn, and alternative search techniques
- Screen inbound applicants resumes, and interview candidates
- Partner with recruiters and recruitment coordinators to ensure that you are driving an efficient process
- Utilize our tools and systems to influence sourcing strategy and handle pipelines
- Thrive in an unstructured, constantly changing environment while, at the same time, contributing to building processes, programs, and infrastructure
- 2+ years extensive sourcing experience with a search firm or in-house recruiting team
- Experience building sourcing strategies that focus on attracting and hiring diverse talent
- Excellent research/sourcing skills with the ability to dive deep into searches for hard-to-fill requisitions
- The knowledge and ability to interview both technical skills and Wheel values
- Solid industry knowledge with the ability to understand relevant skills, target companies, conferences, and communities
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to work with systems, metrics, and trends
Wheel continues to maintain its commitment to creating an inclusive and equitable work environment and believes pay transparency is an important component. We are reviewing our internal policies and practices to ensure this is enabled for all employees, regardless of where they are located. In the meantime, this role can be performed remotely, with the exception of Colorado on a temporary basis. Colorado-based candidates will resume consideration in Q1 2022.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
At Wheel, we know we will go further together by celebrating diversity and that starts by honoring each of our unique lived experiences. We look for a diverse pool of applicants including those from historically marginalized groups: women, people with disabilities, people of color, formerly incarcerated people, people who are lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and/or gender non-conforming, first and second-generation immigrants, veterans and people from different socioeconomic background. We are committed to ensuring a safe work environment where employees are not discriminated against based on age, race, ancestry, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer that believes in health, equity, equality, and prosperity for all so we can succeed in changing the way healthcare works.