Sales Support Specialist
Wheel is the health tech company powering the next generation of healthcare. The entire healthcare industry is racing to serve patients online, but outdated business models, technologies, and mindsets are continuing to get in the way. We pioneered a new way for companies to build and scale virtual care.
Instead of starting from scratch, companies can leverage Wheel’s virtual care platform and nationwide clinician network to develop a virtual care service — bypassing the 15 months and $15 million it can take to build from the ground up. Today, Wheel powers the most innovative companies in healthcare today, including digital health companies, clinical lab networks, retailers, traditional healthcare providers, and tech companies.
We’re a team of experts and innovators working together to solve some of healthcare’s most challenging problems in order to put great care within everyone’s reach. We’ve raised $216 million in funding and backed by top investors including Lightspeed Venture Partners, Tiger Global, Coatue, CRV, Tusk Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, and Silverton Partners.
In the last year we’re proud to have been named:
-Forbes Next Billion Dollar Startups
-Built In’s Best Remote-First Places to Work
-CB Insights Digital Health 150
-Business Insider 30 Leaders under 40 Changing Healthcare
We’re looking for people to join our team who share a passion for making a positive difference in healthcare and feel connected to our core values.
As part of our expanding Commercial team at Wheel, the Sales Support Specialist will focus on supporting our sellers to ensure we are delivering the best experience possible to our customers as they move through the sales cycle.
If you have a high attention to detail, a process-oriented mindset, and a collaborative work style, we’d love to hear from you!
- Work collaboratively with Sales Executives to ensure all prospective client efforts are coordinated
- Attend client calls and document all customer interactions and follow-ups in a timely manner
- Establish active communication with other cross-functional departments to kick-off followup activities where necessary
- Provide best-in-class customer service by staying on top of customer requests
- Participate in internal process adherence and improvement efforts
- Ensure all process and stage requirements are met before progressing a lead to the next stage in the sales process
- Assist in ad hoc sales operations tasks as needed
- 1 year of experience as a Sales Support Associate or a similar role in a Sales/Operations environment
- Experience using a CRM (Salesforce preferred)
- Self-Starter, eager to work in an ever-changing, collaborative startup environment
- Ability to demonstrate resourcefulness, take ownership, and be accountable for your work
- The ability to multitask and quickly switch your focus
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Background in and/or passion for working in healthcare
Wheel continues to maintain its commitment to creating an inclusive and equitable work environment, and believes pay transparency is an important component. We are reviewing our internal policies and practices to ensure this is enabled for all employees, regardless of where they are located. In the meantime, this role can be performed remotely, with the exception of Colorado on a temporary basis. Colorado-based candidates will resume consideration in Q1 2022.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
At Wheel, we know we will go further together by celebrating diversity and that starts by honoring each of our unique lived experiences. We look for a diverse pool of applicants including those from historically marginalized groups: women, people with disabilities, people of color, formerly incarcerated people, people who are lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and/or gender nonconforming, first and second generation immigrants, veterans and people from different socioeconomic backgrounds. We are committed to ensuring a safe work environment where employees are not discriminated against based on age, race, ancestry, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer that believes in health, equity, equality, and prosperity for all so we can succeed in changing the way healthcare works.