Senior CRM Lifecycle Manager
Wheel is the health tech company powering the next generation of healthcare. The entire healthcare industry is racing to serve patients online, but outdated business models, technologies, and mindsets are continuing to get in the way. We pioneered a new way for companies to build and scale virtual care.
Instead of starting from scratch, companies can leverage Wheel’s virtual care platform and nationwide clinician network to develop a virtual care service — bypassing the 15 months and $15 million it can take to build from the ground up. Today, Wheel powers the most innovative companies in healthcare today, including digital health companies, clinical lab networks, retailers, traditional healthcare providers, and tech companies.
We’re a team of experts and innovators working together to solve some of healthcare’s most challenging problems in order to put great care within everyone’s reach. We’ve raised $216 million in funding and backed by top investors including Lightspeed Venture Partners, Tiger Global, Coatue, CRV, Tusk Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, and Silverton Partners.
In the last year we’re proud to have been named:
-Forbes Next Billion Dollar Startups
-Built In’s Best Remote-First Places to Work
-CB Insights Digital Health 150
-Business Insider 30 Leaders under 40 Changing Healthcare
We’re looking for people to join our team who share a passion for making a positive difference in healthcare and feel connected to our core values.
As the first lifecycle marketer at Wheel, you’ll have a unique opportunity to set the vision, strategy, and technology stack for all of Wheel’s lifecycle and CRM marketing efforts. In this role you’ll partner closely with Operations, Product, and colleagues on the Marketing team to design and execute engaging, data-driven, on-brand campaigns and automations via Wheel’s owned digital channels. You’ll streamline process and ownership of customer communications internally to ensure we deliver the right message to the right audience at the right time. And you’ll drive experimentation and reporting to help us learn and improve business outcomes through your work.
- Create, lead, and execute Wheel’s clinician CRM strategy across the full lifecycle and all owned communication channels to engage, onboard, and retain clinicians.
- Manage the end-to-end development of communications campaigns and automations.
- Partner with content and product marketing teams to advocate and represent the voice of the customer in all Wheel communications.
- Collaborate with operations, product, and marketing to understand segmentation, behavior, and clinician insights for use in lifecycle marketing.
- Partner closely with cross-functional teams like content, operations, and product to deliver the right message, to the right audience, at the right time.
- Work with content and creative teams to design and implement on-brand and fully optimized communications.
- Establish and test clinician journey flows to drive engagement and retention.
- Develop the metrics and KPIs to assess and optimize program and channel effectiveness.
- Drive experimentation and reporting for lifecycle campaigns to key stakeholders and leadership.
- Research and implement an optimal marketing tech stack to support Wheel’s CRM and lifecycle marketing for the long haul.
- Play-booking and documentation, keeping in mind that the findings from today will pave the way for Wheel’s growth well into the future.
- 5+ years experience in lifecycle marketing, email marketing, or related fields.
- Demonstrated experience developing profitable retention marketing programs.
- High level of comfort and proficiency with data—you love to dig into it, get the insights, and turn those into actionable strategies at a high velocity.
- Experience with A/B testing and marketing experimentation, as well as post-campaign analysis and reporting.
- Excellent project management skills and the ability to influence cross-functionally.
- Expert in CRM tools and experience implementing a CRM marketing tech stack to support lifecycle marketing efforts.
- Comfort with HTML/CSS for email marketing.
Wheel continues to maintain its commitment to creating an inclusive and equitable work environment and believes pay transparency is an important component. We are reviewing our internal policies and practices to ensure this is enabled for all employees, regardless of where they are located. In the meantime, this role can be performed remotely, with the exception of Colorado on a temporary basis. Colorado-based candidates will resume consideration in Q1 2022.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
At Wheel, we know we will go further together by celebrating diversity and that starts by honoring each of our unique lived experiences. We look for a diverse pool of applicants including those from historically marginalized groups: women, people with disabilities, people of color, formerly incarcerated people, people who are lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and/or gender nonconforming, first and second generation immigrants, veterans and people from different socioeconomic backgrounds. We are committed to ensuring a safe work environment where employees are not discriminated against based on age, race, ancestry, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer that believes in health, equity, equality, and prosperity for all so we can succeed in changing the way healthcare works.