Content Manager- Clinician Engagement
Wheel is bringing the future of work to healthcare. Wheel is a first-of-its-kind enterprise that provides healthcare clients access to a flexible workforce of virtual care clinicians, and the tech-enabled infrastructure required to mobilize it rapidly and compliantly to improve patient access to care. Our mission is to change the way healthcare works by putting clinicians first, because happier clinicians make healthier patients. We’re headquartered in Austin, Texas, and recently named one of Built In Austin’s Best Places to Work, Best Small Company to Work For and Best Paying Company. Wheel is venture-backed by top investors with a track-record of growth-- and we’re building an amazing team of Wheelies. Come join us! Check out a recent Crunchbase article about our growth.
We believe we can help build a future for everyone by ensuring how we work is aligned with our core values of:
Grit to grow.
To learn more about how we work, check out our careers page.
This role is within the Marketing team, but you’ll work cross-functionally with Growth Marketing, Recruitment, Supply Ops, Medical, and Product teams to develop a robust clinician-focused library of educational, informational, and inspirational content. You’ll also work cross-functionally to support brand engagement journey mapping — ensuring that clinicians maintain a desirable, long-term relationship with Wheel. If you’re a meticulous creative writer, thoughtful strategist, and detail-oriented executor who understands the journey from first-touch to follow-up and is inspired by excellent brand experiences, we’d love to hear from you!
- Writing, editing, and project managing original long-form and short-form clinician-facing content including, but not limited to: blog posts, email correspondence, newsletters, training materials, web copy, webinar outlines, video scripts, and ebooks
- Ideating and researching value-added content that drives clinician recruitment, engagement, continuing education, and satisfaction
- Collaborating with the Content Lead and Marketing team to devise new content themes, formats, or campaigns that enable and empower clinicians
- Developing original webinar, eBook and value-add content to support online clinician recruiting campaigns
- Journey-mapping of the clinician experience to improve and optimize the brand touchpoints
- Managing operations requests related to clinician communications
- Managing an editorial calendar within Airtable
- Writing, editing, and content management within a CMS and Hubspot
- Production and deployment of content within a CMS and Hubspot
- Shared accountability for SEO performance through website content development and management, keyword research, optimization, light analytics and reporting
- A relentless focus on understanding the clinician mindset at different points in their journey
- A champion of the Wheel brand and voice, understanding the situations that call for distinct tone and sentiment
- Close collaboration with cross-functional teams at Wheel, including Supply Ops, Medical, Growth Marketing, and - Product to ensure the clinician experience is second-to-none
- This role may also support the Content Lead with sales, demand gen and business development content as and if needed
- 3-5 years of experience writing and/or developing digital content for a highly-skilled audience
- Exemplary writing skills reflected within a portfolio of different content types
- An understanding of the marketing funnel and how content achieves goals from the top of the funnel through bottom funnel and retention content
- A solid understanding of writing for the web, including SEO keyword research and targeting, calls to action, use of headlines and subheads, etc.
- High-quality standards and a bias towards action within a fast-paced, entrepreneurial organization
- An exceptional eye for detail paired with an insatiable curiosity and fearlessness to try new things -
- A positive, open-minded team player excited to work within a work-hard play-hard team
- Excitement about the future of virtual care and the intersection of healthcare and technology
- Healthcare experience needed
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
At Wheel, we know we will go further together by celebrating diversity and that starts by honoring each of our unique lived experiences. We look for a diverse pool of applicants including those from historically marginalized groups: women, people with disabilities, people of color, formerly incarcerated people, people who are lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and/or gender nonconforming, first and second generation immigrants, veterans and people from different socioeconomic backgrounds. We are committed to ensuring a safe work environment where employees are not discriminated against based on age, race, ancestry, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer that believes in health, equity, equality, and prosperity for all so we can succeed in changing the way healthcare works.