Senior Manager - Marketplace Operations
Wheel is bringing the future of work to healthcare. Wheel is a first-of-its-kind enterprise that provides healthcare clients access to a flexible workforce of virtual care clinicians, and the tech-enabled infrastructure required to mobilize it rapidly and compliantly to improve patient access to care. Our mission is to change the way healthcare works by putting clinicians first, because happier clinicians make healthier patients. We’re headquartered in Austin, Texas, and recently named one of Built In Austin’s Best Places to Work, Best Small Company to Work For and Best Paying Company. Wheel is venture-backed by top investors with a track-record of growth-- and we’re building an amazing team of Wheelies. Come join us! Check out a recent Crunchbase article about our growth.
We believe we can help build a future for everyone by ensuring how we work is aligned with our core values of:
Grit to grow.
To learn more about how we work, check out our careers page.
As a Senior Manager of Marketplace Operations at Wheel, you will help define and build the operational foundations that power Wheel. From modeling future operational growth to clinician engagement, you’ll envision, design, and build the future of operations here. You'll work closely with a cross-functional team including product managers, engineers, clinician advocates, and clients to build creative solutions to tough problems and quickly validate them. If working with a close-knit group of smart and hungry colleagues solving the hardest operational problems gets you excited, we'd love to hear from you!
- Leadership: Provide mentorship and coaching to a team of Operations Managers or Associates for Wheel
- Process Management: Build Wheel’s operational foundations through defining and optimizing processes, building playbooks, and planning Wheel’s future day-to-day operations
- Analytics: Develop insights, define metrics, and operationalize insights that drive key business decisions and solutions. Using data to solve some of the toughest problems in the industry
- Marketplace Balance: Ensure supply and demand balance for nationwide operations through supply growth, funnel optimization, supply positioning, and minimizing marketplace attrition
- Launch Strategy and Planning:Help define and build operational strategies for new clients, new processes, and product offering launches
- Client Management:Work closely with our largest clients to ensure smooth onboarding
- 5+ Years of Experience in Investment Banking, Consulting, Analytics, Finance, Engineering
- 2+ Years of Experience managing, mentoring, and growing a team preferred
- Highly analytical with outstanding Data Skills - well versed in Google Sheets / Excel, SQL
- Adaptable self-starter comfortable working in a startup where things move at lightning speed
- Clear communicator with excellent attention to detail, organization, and prioritization skills
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
At Wheel, we know we will go further together by celebrating diversity and that starts by honoring each of our unique lived experiences. We look for a diverse pool of applicants including those from historically marginalized groups: women, people with disabilities, people of color, formerly incarcerated people, people who are lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and/or gender nonconforming, first and second generation immigrants, veterans and people from different socioeconomic backgrounds. We are committed to ensuring a safe work environment where employees are not discriminated against based on age, race, ancestry, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer that believes in health, equity, equality, and prosperity for all so we can succeed in changing the way healthcare works.