Operations Associate, Clinician Performance
Wheel is powering virtual care. We are a healthcare technology company bringing together both the tech infrastructure and the clinicians to power many of the industry’s leading telehealth services. By enabling more companies and clinicians to participate in virtual care, Wheel is helping to connect patients to the best care for their health needs.
We’re a hybrid-remote company with a hub in Austin, Texas, and we are proud to have been recently named one of Built In Austin’s Best Places to Work and Best Small Company to Work For. Wheel is backed by top investors; Lightspeed Venture Partners, CRV, Tusk Ventures, and Silverton Partners. We’re looking for new Wheelies who share a passion for making a positive difference in healthcare and feel connected to our core values.
We believe we can help build a future for everyone by ensuring how we work is aligned with our core values of:
Grit to grow.
To learn more about how we work, check out our careers page.
The goal of the Clinician Performance team is to learn about clinicians to influence engagement, efficiency, and reliability to create a clinician network that is happy at Wheel and meets the demand of our marketplace. Clinician Performance monitors metrics around volume, engagement, activity, earnings, and churn and interacts with clinicians to improve their performance and work satisfaction. This this role you will:
- Process Management: build, maintain, and improve Wheel’s processes and playbooks to manage and take action on clinician information related to clinician performance and clinician experience
- Analytics: define metrics, develop insights, and take steps to drive metrics to improve satisfaction of clinicians and the marketplace. Provide ad-hoc analysis of historical data to identify trends and key insights
- Work collaboratively across Wheel’s multiple Operations teams and and Clinical team to build, scale, and support clinician performance functions
- Communicate with clinicians to gather feedback, solve problems, and drive engagement
- Meet with managers regularly to discuss work initiatives and personal career development
- Bachelor’s degree
- 0-2 years of experience in a fast-paced environment
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to professionally and effectively communicate across the organization and with clinicians in both verbal and written format
- Excellent attention to detail, organization, and prioritization skills
- Experience building processes, automating tasks, and making things more efficient
- Analytical, enjoys using data to tell a story and drive decision making; has experience with Excel (BI tools, SQL, or coding a bonus)
- Team player that enjoys working cross functionally
- Highly motivated and adaptable self-starter who is comfortable working in a startup where things move rapidly
Wheel continues to maintain its commitment to creating an inclusive and equitable work environment, and believes pay transparency is an important component. We are reviewing our internal policies and practices to ensure this is enabled for all employees, regardless of where they are located. In the meantime, this role can be performed remotely, with the exception of Colorado on a temporary basis. Colorado-based candidates will resume consideration in Q1 2022.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
At Wheel, we know we will go further together by celebrating diversity and that starts by honoring each of our unique lived experiences. We look for a diverse pool of applicants including those from historically marginalized groups: women, people with disabilities, people of color, formerly incarcerated people, people who are lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and/or gender nonconforming, first and second generation immigrants, veterans and people from different socioeconomic backgrounds. We are committed to ensuring a safe work environment where employees are not discriminated against based on age, race, ancestry, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer that believes in health, equity, equality, and prosperity for all so we can succeed in changing the way healthcare works.