Wheel is powering virtual care. We are a healthcare technology company bringing together both the tech infrastructure and the clinicians to power many of the industry’s leading telehealth services. By enabling more companies and clinicians to participate in virtual care, Wheel is helping to connect patients to the best care for their health needs.
We’re a hybrid-remote company with a hub in Austin, Texas, and we are proud to have been recently named one of Built In Austin’s Best Places to Work and Best Small Company to Work For. Wheel is backed by top investors; Lightspeed Venture Partners, CRV, Tusk Ventures, and Silverton Partners. We’re looking for new Wheelies who share a passion for making a positive difference in healthcare and feel connected to our core values.
We believe we can help build a future for everyone by ensuring how we work is aligned with our core values of:
Grit to grow.
To learn more about how we work, check out our careers page.
Wheel’s mission is to change the way healthcare works by putting clinicians first, because happier clinicians make healthier patients. The Client Operations team at Wheel lives and breathes our mission and leads the charge by building long-lasting, mutually beneficial relationships with our customers and internal stakeholders to create a better Client experience.
We are currently seeking an experienced Implementation Manager who will “take the baton” from Sales after contract and project manage our Clients through the launch process from planning, designing, validating, and deployment. You will rally the troops by aligning internal and external stakeholders around key deliverables needed to ensure an on-time Client launch. You will play a vital role in influencing and creating the infrastructure aimed at scaling and automating the implementation workflow with a client-centric approach.
We really love our Clients. If you have a passion for project management, thrive in ambiguous situations, and want to solve extremely complex problems with some of the most low ego, authentic teammates around - this could be the opportunity for you!
- Own the implementation and onboarding of our Clients into the Wheel ecosystem
- Create project plans, trackers, and roadmaps giving clear insight into launch schedules and timelines
- Lead weekly Client status calls and hold stakeholders accountable for deliverables
- Be an internal Client champion and collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders from Operations, Engineering, Product, and Sales in order to triage issues and deliver on Client expectations
- Create executive level status reports calling out blockers and risks, providing strategic solutions to keep Client launches on schedule
- Create frameworks to identify and drive technical and process improvement opportunities
- Leverage internal data warehouse and visualization tools to identify gaps, track progress and inform data backed project decisions
- Become a strong influencer with credibility with peers and stakeholders, capable of building productive, trusting relationships with partners, autonomously
- 3+ years experience in Project Management, Implementation, or Strategic consulting organization in a fast-paced startup
- 3+ years experience working on complex initiatives from inception to completion with cross-functional teams
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, with sufficient level of technical capability to effectively communicate with engineers, scope technical programs, and identify technical risks
- Highly analytical, outstanding data skills, and experienced in using data to tell a story and make a recommendation
- Knowledge and ability to fluidly communicate across multiple work languages. Example, you speak “sales” and “operations”. You are the Operations Google Translator
- Ability to see a process through a wide-angle holistic lens to understand how the flow of information travels throughout the organization
- High EQ and a natural at building and nurturing relationships
- Proficiency with Jira, Confluence, Hubspot, Zendesk, and Airtable a plus
- PMP Certification a plus