Wheel is the health tech company powering the next generation of healthcare. The entire healthcare industry is racing to serve patients online, but outdated business models, technologies, and mindsets are continuing to get in the way. We pioneered a new way for companies to build and scale virtual care.
Instead of starting from scratch, companies can leverage Wheel’s virtual care platform and nationwide clinician network to develop a virtual care service — bypassing the 15 months and $15 million it can take to build from the ground up. Today, Wheel powers the most innovative companies in healthcare today, including digital health companies, clinical lab networks, retailers, traditional healthcare providers, and tech companies.
We’re a team of experts and innovators working together to solve some of healthcare’s most challenging problems in order to put great care within everyone’s reach. We’ve raised $216 million in funding and backed by top investors including Lightspeed Venture Partners, Tiger Global, Coatue, CRV, Tusk Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, and Silverton Partners.
In the last year we’re proud to have been named:
-Forbes Next Billion Dollar Startups
-Built In’s Best Remote-First Places to Work
-CB Insights Digital Health 150
-Business Insider 30 Leaders under 40 Changing Healthcare
We’re looking for people to join our team who share a passion for making a positive difference in healthcare and feel connected to our core values.
We are seeking an eager, outcome-oriented Implementation Manager to join our Implementation team. Implementation Managers know the ins-and-outs of Wheels offering. Implementation Managers are responsible for supporting the success of their clients. This person will “take the baton” from Sales after contract and project manage our Clients through the launch process from planning, designing, validating, and deployment. You will rally the troops by aligning internal and external stakeholders around key deliverables needed to ensure an on-time Client launch. You will play a vital role in influencing and creating the infrastructure aimed at scaling and automating the implementation workflow with a client-centric approach.
We really love our Clients. If you have a passion for project management, thrive in ambiguous situations, and want to solve extremely complex problems with some of the most low ego, authentic teammates around - this could be the opportunity for you!
- Own the implementation and onboarding of our Clients into the Wheel ecosystem
- Create project plans, trackers, and roadmaps giving clear insight into launch schedules and timelines
- Lead weekly Client status calls and hold stakeholders accountable for deliverables
- Be an internal Client champion and collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders from Operations, Engineering, Product, and Sales in order to triage issues and deliver on Client expectations
- Work creatively in navigating and overcoming obstacles, partnering with stakeholders and relevant internal team members to reduce barriers to success and mitigate risks
- Create executive level status reports calling out blockers and risks, providing strategic solutions to keep Client launches on schedule
- Create frameworks to identify and drive technical and process improvement opportunities
- Leverage internal data warehouse and visualization tools to identify gaps, track progress and inform data backed project decisions
- Become a strong influencer with credibility with peers and stakeholders, capable of building productive, trusting relationships with partners, autonomously
- Develop an in-depth understanding of Wheel’s product and services
- Manage timeline for implementation to expedite go-live as quickly as possible
- 3+ years experience in Project Management, Implementation, or Strategic consulting organization in a fast-paced startup
- 3+ years experience running cross functional implementations/partnership integrations
- Team Player- you love being the coordinator, go between and referee when needed
- Best practices- you are always looking for ways to make things better, faster and more streamlined – both for customers and internally
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, with sufficient level of technical capability to effectively communicate with engineers, scope technical programs, and identify technical risks
- Highly analytical, outstanding data skills, and experienced in using data to tell a story and make a recommendation
- Autonomous with demonstrated capability for problem solving, decision making, sound judgement, and assertiveness
- Strong communication skills- distill the details
- Ability to see a process through a wide-angle holistic lens to understand how the flow of information travels throughout the organization
- High EQ and a natural at building and nurturing relationships
- Proficiency with Jira, Salesforce, Confluence, Zendesk, and Smartsheets a plus
- PMP Certification a plus
Wheel continues to maintain its commitment to creating an inclusive and equitable work environment and believes pay transparency is an important component. We are reviewing our internal policies and practices to ensure this is enabled for all employees, regardless of where they are located. In the meantime, this role can be performed remotely, with the exception of Colorado on a temporary basis. Colorado-based candidates will resume consideration in Q1 2022.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
At Wheel, we know we will go further together by celebrating diversity and that starts by honoring each of our unique lived experiences. We look for a diverse pool of applicants including those from historically marginalized groups: women, people with disabilities, people of color, formerly incarcerated people, people who are lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and/or gender nonconforming, first and second generation immigrants, veterans and people from different socioeconomic backgrounds. We are committed to ensuring a safe work environment where employees are not discriminated against based on age, race, ancestry, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer that believes in health, equity, equality, and prosperity for all so we can succeed in changing the way healthcare works.