Product Marketing Manager (multiple openings)
Wheel is the health tech company powering the next generation of healthcare. The entire healthcare industry is racing to serve patients online, but outdated business models, technologies, and mindsets are continuing to get in the way. We pioneered a new way for companies to build and scale virtual care.
Instead of starting from scratch, companies can leverage Wheel’s virtual care platform and nationwide clinician network to develop a virtual care service — bypassing the 15 months and $15 million it can take to build from the ground up. Today, Wheel powers the most innovative companies in healthcare today, including digital health companies, clinical lab networks, retailers, traditional healthcare providers, and tech companies.
We’re a team of experts and innovators working together to solve some of healthcare’s most challenging problems in order to put great care within everyone’s reach. We’ve raised $216 million in funding and backed by top investors including Lightspeed Venture Partners, Tiger Global, Coatue, CRV, Tusk Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, and Silverton Partners.
In the last year we’re proud to have been named:
-Forbes Next Billion Dollar Startups
-Built In’s Best Remote-First Places to Work
-CB Insights Digital Health 150
-Business Insider 30 Leaders under 40 Changing Healthcare
We’re looking for people to join our team who share a passion for making a positive difference in healthcare and feel connected to our core values.
- Help define, drive, and iterate on Wheel’s go-to-market strategy for our core product offering and new lines of business
- Work cross-functionally to help drive launches and ongoing product adoption
- Deeply understand market needs by segment to build unique and differentiated messaging and positioning, in line with Wheel’s overarching narratives and voice
- Develop, test, and iterate content and collateral to support sales and account teams
- Design and lead both bespoke and scaled marketing strategies and programs to drive awareness, demand generation, and adoption
- Act as the voice of the customer while working with cross-functional stakeholders to explore new ways to increase sales and adoption
- 5+ years of relevant and substantial experience in product marketing, strategy, or sales enablement
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. You are a storyteller at heart.
- Strong interpersonal skills – you are a nimble, forward-thinking, and collaborative teammate
- Ability to synthesize large amounts of information and distill for different audience segments in clear and effective ways
- Experience in high-growth B2B software companies or fast-paced startups
- Experience working closely with enterprise sales teams on enablement and solution messaging
- Healthcare experience a plus
Wheel continues to maintain its commitment to creating an inclusive and equitable work environment and believes pay transparency is an important component. We are reviewing our internal policies and practices to ensure this is enabled for all employees, regardless of where they are located. In the meantime, this role can be performed remotely, with the exception of Colorado on a temporary basis. Colorado-based candidates will resume consideration in Q1 2022.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
At Wheel, we know we will go further together by celebrating diversity and that starts by honoring each of our unique lived experiences. We look for a diverse pool of applicants including those from historically marginalized groups: women, people with disabilities, people of color, formerly incarcerated people, people who are lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and/or gender non-conforming, first and second-generation immigrants, veterans and people from different socioeconomic background. We are committed to ensuring a safe work environment where employees are not discriminated against based on age, race, ancestry, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer that believes in health, equity, equality, and prosperity for all so we can succeed in changing the way healthcare works.