Customer Support Overnight Lead
Wheel is powering virtual care. We are a healthcare technology company bringing together both the tech infrastructure and the clinicians to power many of the industry’s leading telehealth services. By enabling more companies and clinicians to participate in virtual care, Wheel is helping to connect patients to the best care for their health needs.
We’re a hybrid-remote company with a hub in Austin, Texas, and we are proud to have been recently named one of Built In Austin’s Best Places to Work and Best Small Company to Work For. Wheel is backed by top investors; Lightspeed Venture Partners, CRV, Tusk Ventures, and Silverton Partners. We’re looking for new Wheelies who share a passion for making a positive difference in healthcare and feel connected to our core values.
Learn more about what we are building in Forbes.
We believe we can help build a future for everyone by ensuring how we work is aligned with our core values of:
Grit to grow.
To learn more about how we work, check out our careers page.
As a Customer Support Lead, you will be on the front lines of interaction for all of our internal and external stakeholders including clients, pharmacies, patients, and clinicians. You will be responsible for providing direct support as well as supervising and providing feedback to a team of overnight associates. You’ll be a resource of knowledge and able field all tiers and types with a robust knowledge of our internal processes.
- You will be covering 8pm CST to 5am CST Mondays-Fridays
- Supervising the overnight support ops team; including systems and analytics, identifying and resolving problems, and driving process improvement
- Provide direct support in the form of emails, calls and chat in a positive and professional manner
- Be a knowledge resource for team members and internal stakeholders
- Train and onboard new overnight associates
- Give detailed metrics-based feedback on performance of overnight team members to management
- 2+ years of experience in a customer support role
- Exceptional verbal and written communication, interpersonal, and active listening
- Ability to work in a fast paced, ambiguous environment - great multitasker
- Resourceful problem solver
- Self starter mentality - ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Showcases leadership skills
- Healthcare or tech experience is preferred
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
At Wheel, we know we will go further together by celebrating diversity and that starts by honoring each of our unique lived experiences. We look for a diverse pool of applicants including those from historically marginalized groups: women, people with disabilities, people of color, formerly incarcerated people, people who are lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and/or gender nonconforming, first and second generation immigrants, veterans and people from different socioeconomic backgrounds. We are committed to ensuring a safe work environment where employees are not discriminated against based on age, race, ancestry, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer that believes in health, equity, equality, and prosperity for all so we can succeed in changing the way healthcare works.