Sales Operations Manager
Wheel is the health tech company powering the next generation of healthcare. The entire healthcare industry is racing to serve patients online, but outdated business models, technologies, and mindsets are continuing to get in the way. We pioneered a new way for companies to build and scale virtual care.
Instead of starting from scratch, companies can leverage Wheel’s virtual care platform and nationwide clinician network to develop a virtual care service — bypassing the 15 months and $15 million it can take to build from the ground up. Today, Wheel powers the most innovative companies in healthcare today, including digital health companies, clinical lab networks, retailers, traditional healthcare providers, and tech companies.
We’re a team of experts and innovators working together to solve some of healthcare’s most challenging problems in order to put great care within everyone’s reach. We’ve raised $216 million in funding and backed by top investors including Lightspeed Venture Partners, Tiger Global, Coatue, CRV, Tusk Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, and Silverton Partners.
In the last year we’re proud to have been named:
-Forbes Next Billion Dollar Startups
-Built In’s Best Remote-First Places to Work
-CB Insights Digital Health 150
-Business Insider 30 Leaders under 40 Changing Healthcare
We’re looking for people to join our team who share a passion for making a positive difference in healthcare and feel connected to our core values.
The Sales Operations Manager plays an integral role in building and optimizing the sales process for our rapidly growing Commercial team at Wheel. This position will ensure that our processes, systems and strategies prioritize our client’s success and happiness.
If being on the ground floor of scaling dynamic sales processes and strategies alongside a team of smart and hungry colleagues gets you excited, we'd love to hear from you!
- Design, iterate on, and launch sales processes in partnership with commercial & executive leadership
- Support and enhance the design and functionality of Salesforce SalesCloud software
- Serve as day-to-day owner of Salesforce configuration, helping to maintain and improve the org and related apps, including dashboard creation and maintenance, and campaign management
- Maintain data integrity through ongoing cleanup and managing data imports
- Partner cross-functionally with Marketing, Product, and Operations on Wheel’s Go-To-Market strategy
- Contribute to management and maintenance of target account list, assigning outreach priority and focused prospecting efforts
- Facilitate account book and territory planning for fixed selling strategy to increase efficiency
- Own key metric tracking for commercial OKRs and KPIs
- Manage commercial tech stack to add/remove users as needed, support system updates, and streamline processes through tool optimization
- Collaborate across the full commercial organization of Sales Development, Sales Executives, Solutions Engineers, Implementation Managers, and Account Executives to streamline communication and drive efficiencies
- 5+ years of experience working in a fast-paced environment, ideally in Sales Operations or CRM administration
- 2-3 minimum years of Sales Operations specific experience
- Strong project management skills
- Salesforce experience, including Flow, Process Builder, Workflows, fields, page layouts, record types, custom settings, dashboards, and reports strongly preferred
- Ability to work independently and in a dynamic, high energy, team-oriented atmosphere
- Analytical thinker: experience with data interpretation and high attention to detail
- Comfort with ambiguity: experience adapting in rapidly changing environments and contributing to an evolving sales process
- Start up and health tech experience preferred
Wheel continues to maintain its commitment to creating an inclusive and equitable work environment, and believes pay transparency is an important component. We are reviewing our internal policies and practices to ensure this is enabled for all employees, regardless of where they are located. In the meantime, this role can be performed remotely, with the exception of Colorado on a temporary basis. Colorado-based candidates will resume consideration in Q1 2022.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
At Wheel, we know we will go further together by celebrating diversity, and that starts by honoring each of our unique life experiences. That’s why we are committed to ensuring a safe work environment where employees are not discriminated against based on age, race, ancestry, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer that believes in health, equality, and prosperity for everyone so we can succeed in changing the way healthcare works.