Content Marketing Specialist, Commercial
Wheel is the health tech company powering the next generation of healthcare. The entire healthcare industry is racing to serve patients online, but outdated business models, technologies, and mindsets are continuing to get in the way. We pioneered a new way for companies to build and scale virtual care.
Instead of starting from scratch, companies can leverage Wheel’s virtual care platform and nationwide clinician network to develop a virtual care service — bypassing the 15 months and $15 million it can take to build from the ground up. Today, Wheel powers the most innovative companies in healthcare today, including digital health companies, clinical lab networks, retailers, traditional healthcare providers, and tech companies.
We’re a team of experts and innovators working together to solve some of healthcare’s most challenging problems in order to put great care within everyone’s reach. We’ve raised $216 million in funding and backed by top investors including Lightspeed Venture Partners, Tiger Global, Coatue, CRV, Tusk Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, and Silverton Partners.
In the last year we’re proud to have been named:
-Forbes Next Billion Dollar Startups
-Built In’s Best Remote-First Places to Work
-CB Insights Digital Health 150
-Business Insider 30 Leaders under 40 Changing Healthcare
We’re looking for people to join our team who share a passion for making a positive difference in healthcare and feel connected to our core values.
We’re seeking an exceptional B2B copywriter interested in the intersection of health and technology who wants to grow their career at a high-growth company dedicated to changing the way healthcare works. You will join a growing marketing team and will make a significant impact with high-visibility work for a sought-after brand.
- Develop creative copy for B2B content across the customer lifecycle including static and interactive ebooks, whitepapers/reports, web copy, infographics, case studies, videos, webinars, blog posts, newsletters, ABM assets, and more
- Draft client communication copy for emails and newsletters
- Provide copywriting support for biz dev event collateral and events
- Apply revised commercial messaging for new and existing products and verticals to website and sales collateral
- Manage commercial blog + industry newsletter
- Partner with Sr. Content Marketing Manager to manage commercial content calendar
- Partner with Sr. Content Marketing Manager to develop lead nurture email campaigns
- 3-5 years experience in B2B copywriting with a portfolio of work reflecting a variety of copywriting formats
- Excellent writer - you are detail oriented, with the ability to distill complex ideas into digestible, engaging content
- Breadth of experience - your portfolio should reflect your experience developing lead-generating content, including, but not limited to: long-form content, landing pages, sales collateral, emails, video scripts, etc.
- Persuasive story teller - must be able to craft compelling narratives that provide value for the target audience and solve business problems
- Technology-savvy - experience using CMS platforms, marketing automation tools, and email marketing software
- Curious and willing to get technical - while healthcare experience is not required, enthusiasm to learn the virtual care market and ramp up quickly is
Wheel continues to maintain its commitment to creating an inclusive and equitable work environment and believes pay transparency is an important component. We are reviewing our internal policies and practices to ensure this is enabled for all employees, regardless of where they are located. In the meantime, this role can be performed remotely, with the exception of Colorado on a temporary basis. Colorado-based candidates will resume consideration in Q1 2022.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
At Wheel, we know we will go further together by celebrating diversity and that starts by honoring each of our unique lived experiences. We look for a diverse pool of applicants including those from historically marginalized groups: women, people with disabilities, people of color, formerly incarcerated people, people who are lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and/or gender nonconforming, first and second generation immigrants, veterans and people from different socioeconomic backgrounds. We are committed to ensuring a safe work environment where employees are not discriminated against based on age, race, ancestry, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer that believes in health, equity, equality, and prosperity for all so we can succeed in changing the way healthcare works.