Wheel is bringing the future of work to healthcare. Wheel is a first-of-its-kind enterprise that provides healthcare clients access to a flexible workforce of virtual care clinicians, and the tech-enabled infrastructure required to mobilize it rapidly and compliantly to improve patient access to care. Our mission is to change the way healthcare works by putting clinicians first, because happier clinicians make healthier patients. We’re headquartered in Austin, Texas, and recently named one of Built In Austin’s 50 Startups to Watch in 2020. Wheel is venture-backed by top investors with a track-record of growth-- and we’re ready to build an amazing team with top-tier talent like you!
What You’ll Do
- Process Management: Build Wheel's operational foundations through defining and optimizing processes, building playbooks, and road mapping Wheel’s future day-to-day operations
- Analytics: Develop insights, define metrics, and operationalize insights that drive key business decisions and solutions
- Onboarding: Work closely with new and potential clients to ensure a smooth onboarding
- Marketplace Balance: Ensure supply and demand balance for Wheel’s nationwide operations through supply growth, funnel optimization, supply positioning, and minimizing marketplace attrition
- Launch Strategy and Planning: Define and build an operational strategy for new market, client, and product offering launches
Skills & Qualifications
- 3+ years of experience in Investment Banking, Consulting, Analytics, Finance, Engineering
- Highly analytical with outstanding Data Skills - well versed in Google Sheets / Excel, SQL
- Adaptable self-starter comfortable working in a startup where things move at lightning speed
- Clear communicator with excellent attention to detail, organization, and prioritization skills
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
At Wheel, we know we will go further together by celebrating diversity, and that starts by honoring each of our unique life experiences. That’s why we are committed to ensuring a safe work environment where employees are not discriminated against based on age, race, ancestry, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer that believes in health, equality, and prosperity for everyone so we can succeed in changing the way healthcare works.