Recruiting Operations and Talent Programs Manager
Wheel is powering virtual care. We are a healthcare technology company bringing together both the tech infrastructure and clinicians to power many of the industry’s leading telehealth services. By enabling more companies and clinicians to participate in virtual care, Wheel is helping to connect patients to the best care for their health needs.
We’re a remote-first company with a hub in Austin, Texas, and we are proud to have been recently named one of Built In Austin’s Best Places to Work and Best Small Company to Work For. Wheel is backed by top investors; Lightspeed Venture Partners, CRV, Tusk Ventures, and Silverton Partners. We’re looking for new Wheelies who share a passion for making a positive difference in healthcare and feel connected to our core values.
Learn more about what we are building in Forbes.
Our Values: We believe we can help build a future for everyone by ensuring how we work is aligned with our core values of:
Empathy, every day.
Grit to grow.
To learn more about how we work, check out our careers page.
Role: Recruiting Operations and Talent Programs Manager-
This is a formative and unique opportunity for someone to jump in as the first Operations and Talent Programs Manager for our Talent and People team. This is a multifaceted opportunity that will allow you to combine your skills in Recruiting Operations, Programs such as Employer Branding, and passion for DE&I all in one role. Eventually, you will have the ability to build out a team that will surround our Talent and People organization in a meaningful way. This role reports to the Head of Talent Acquisition and will have deep interactions with many other departments at Wheel, especially as we grow and scale as a business. True to our value of High Velocity, we are looking for someone who is strategic but moves quickly and delivers in a timely fashion.
Recruiting Operations ownership:
- Analyze data and recommend improvements of the company Applicant Tracking System, LinkedIn Suite, Gem, and other recruiter productivity tools.
- Directly manage our recruiting and sourcing tech stack as well as make recommendations for new tools and systems as we grow and scale. Act as the first point of contact internally and externally for all recruiting tools.
- Build efficient and intuitive dashboards for recruiting team, hiring managers, and business leaders to access productivity and conversion metrics, as well as analyzing unique recruiting-focused data sets as needed by the business on demand.
- Experienced in building and maintaining a recruiting coordination function for a high-growth company.
- Responsible for creating and maintaining programs and partnerships such as early career and University partnerships, DE&I partnerships, developing employee referral programs, and more.
- Partnering with Head of Talent on recruitment-focused programs and playbooks centered around how we hire at Wheel, as well as training our employees on our hiring practices and principles at scale.
- Strategically build and execute talent brand programs and campaigns for all levels and disciplines across all talent-focused channels such as LinkedIn, Glassdoor, Handshake, Indeed, and others.
- You have 4-8+ years of experience owning and delivering recruiting operations solutions and programs.
- Experience building programs, processes, and philosophies centered around recruitment from scratch.
- Experienced and comfortable presenting and analyzing data, as well as being about to accurately synthesize and explain the story datasets tell.
- You have strong experience with many recruiting tools, specifically but not limited to Lever, Gem, Calendly, LinkedIn Talent Solutions, Looker, Textio, Glassdoor, and others.
- You are comfortable and experienced in building reports in Excel and/or Google Sheets
Wheel continues to maintain its commitment to creating an inclusive and equitable work environment, and believes pay transparency is an important component. We are reviewing our internal policies and practices to ensure this is enabled for all employees, regardless of where they are located. In the meantime, this role can be performed remotely, with the exception of Colorado on a temporary basis. Colorado-based candidates will resume consideration in Q1 2022.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement - At Wheel, we know we will go further together by celebrating diversity and that starts by honoring each of our unique lived experiences. We look for a diverse pool of applicants including those from historically marginalized groups: women, people with disabilities, people of color, formerly incarcerated people, people who are lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and/or gender non-conforming, first and second-generation immigrants, veterans and people from different socioeconomic backgrounds. We are committed to ensuring a safe work environment where employees are not discriminated against based on age, race, ancestry, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer that believes in health, equity, equality, and prosperity for all so we can succeed in changing the way healthcare works.