Growth Marketing Manager
Wheel is looking for a strategic, data-driven, action-oriented Growth Marketing Manager for the Supply side of Wheel. This role is perfect for someone ambitious with 4-6 years of growth experience. We’re looking for a marketing and healthcare enthusiast who’s excited about improving the lives of healthcare workers by providing them with new work opportunities.
This role is focused on growing Wheel’s clinician network. This means targeting Nurse Practitioners, Registered Nurses, Physicians, and Psychotherapists to get them to apply.
Who You Are
- Are you a person who likes digging into data, putting together actionable strategies based on that data, and then executing those strategies?
- Are you a person who enjoys taking initiative, and doesn’t like being micromanaged?
- Are you comfortable managing a 6-7 figure budget, carrying a testing mindset that spans across 10 different acquisition channels?
- Are you someone who wants to advance their growth marketing career, learning directly from someone with 10+ years of experience?
If you answered yes to all four of those questions, then this is the role for you. You won’t do it all on your own. You’ll work closely with Wheel’s Growth Lead. You’ll have a team of marketing contractors supporting your work. And you’ll have a very smart, very helpful marketing team by your side, consisting of Content, Product Marketing, and Communications teams.
- Develop, optimize, and manage paid campaigns on Google, LinkedIn, Facebook, and new ad channels.
- Create and optimize campaigns within several different job posting sites, such as Indeed, ZipRecruiter, LinkedIn, and many more.
- Proactively identify opportunities to improve campaign performance with complementary efforts (new channels, ad copy, landing pages, email drip campaigns, etc.).
Marketing Automation & Operations
- Work very closely with Wheel’s Operations team to source clinicians licensed in specific states, and improve the application funnel.
- You’ll be working with a suite of MarTech tools, as well as an Applicant Tracking System to help improve the success of our campaigns and the operations of our marketing efforts.
- Create and optimize lead capture forms and landing pages.
- Segment audiences, and design automated email campaigns speaking to the different clinicians.
- Develop and implement strategies for message testing within campaigns, through the ads, landing pages, CTAs, or content.
Data Analysis & Strategy
- Work closely with our supply and business operations teams to develop and automate reporting in Looker.
- Track clinician applicants all the way through the funnel so we know what campaigns are driving qualified applicants.
- Analyze campaign performance to find ways to decrease CPA and improve conversion rates.
- 4-6 years of performance marketing experience
- Experience with Looker strongly preferred
- Experience with CRMs (Hubspot, Salesforce, or any other)
- Knowledge and experience with paid advertising (specifically Google, LinkedIn, and Facebook) and email marketing (Mailchimp, Sendgrid, or any other).
- Ability to synthesize large amounts of information and distill for different audience segments in clear and effective ways
- Experience managing a 6 figure budget
- Strong command of Excel