Strategy & Planning Analyst
Wheel is powering virtual care. We are a healthcare technology company bringing together both the tech infrastructure and the clinicians to power many of the industry’s leading telehealth services. By enabling more companies and clinicians to participate in virtual care, Wheel is helping to connect patients to the best care for their health needs.
We’re a hybrid-remote company with a hub in Austin, Texas, and we are proud to have been recently named one of Built In Austin’s Best Places to Work and Best Small Company to Work For. Wheel is backed by top investors; Lightspeed Venture Partners, CRV, Tusk Ventures, and Silverton Partners. We’re looking for new Wheelies who share a passion for making a positive difference in healthcare and feel connected to our core values.
We believe we can help build a future for everyone by ensuring how we work is aligned with our core values of:
Grit to grow.
To learn more about how we work, check out our careers page.
- Strategic planning: You’ll help drive quarterly, annual, and ongoing planning across the organization, including identifying goals and metrics, surfacing risks and opportunities, and ensuring alignment across cross-functional teams
- Competitive strategy: Partner with key internal stakeholders to surface competitive insights and build our competitive strategy
- Organizational strategy and enablement: Work with the Chief of Staff and People team on a data-driven organizational approach to enable high velocity scaling and execution
- Analytics and insights. You’ll gain a deep understanding of our business and industry, generating insights to surface risks and key opportunities as we grow
- Get things done: Serve as a key partner for getting things done regardless of the project or task. - You’ll operate with high velocity, efficiency, and empathy to offer strategic and analytical support to the highest profile challenges across the organization
- 5 to 7 years of experience in consulting, strategy, finance, or similar analytical and strategic roles.
- Excellent business acumen and critical problem solving skills.
- Natural bridge-builder and cross-functional collaborator.
- Proven track record of excellent project management across a broad range of work.
- Experience in a startup environment and a hands-on, self-directed drive to get things done.
- Thrives with numbers, statistics, and spreadsheets.
- Intellectually agile: able to think deeply, qualitatively, and quantitatively about business problems, breaking down issues, and presenting solutions.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
At Wheel, we know we will go further together by celebrating diversity and that starts by honoring each of our unique lived experiences. We look for a diverse pool of applicants including those from historically marginalized groups: women, people with disabilities, people of color, formerly incarcerated people, people who are lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and/or gender nonconforming, first and second generation immigrants, veterans and people from different socioeconomic backgrounds. We are committed to ensuring a safe work environment where employees are not discriminated against based on age, race, ancestry, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer that believes in health, equity, equality, and prosperity for all so we can succeed in changing the way healthcare works.