Registered Nurses at Wheel
Provide front-line telehealth care and virtual triage for patients across the country as a telehealth RN. Wheel provides job opportunities that allow you the freedom and flexibility to work from home.
Working in virtual care
RNs at Wheel provide virtual primary and urgent care treatment for non-emergency conditions as well as front-line care navigation and triage. As the first point of patient care, you play a critical role in the virtual patient experience.
With a consistent weekly schedule and hourly compensation, Wheel provides a virtual working environment you can rely on.
- Shifts available day and night, 365 days/year
- Ability to work from the comfort of home
- Robust education program to support career growth
To qualify for this opportunity, please ensure the following:
• Be a registered nurse with licensure in good standing
• Have phone triage or telehealth triage experience with adult AND pediatric patients
• Have experience in pediatric and/or urgent care
• Be able to commit to at least 20 hours per week
• Be willing to complete up to 50 hours in paid onboarding
• Have treated an infant under the age of 1 year within the last 12 months